- Motivated, results - oriented, and dynamic professional with more than 10 years of comprehensive experience leading planning, testing, execution, and successful delivery of multi-faceted IT projects.
- Strong communicator with an aptitude for developing collaborative relationships with teams, peers, clients, and stakeholders.
- Analytical and creative with hands-on approach to leadership and motivating high-performing cross-functional teams.
- Leverages technical expertise to effectively integrate client requirements with opportunities for technological advancement.
- Demonstrates fearless approach to problem solving and eagerness to tackle challenges.
Project & Program Management Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Certified Scrum Master Business Analysis Strategic Planning & Analysis Agile (Scrum. Kanban, XP) Waterfall Requirements Gathering Retail & Consumer Banking International Trade Finance Loans & Lending Resource Management Research & Development Business Processes Work Flow Diagrams Process Flow Stream Leadership Criminal and Civil Law Relationship Development Cross - Functional Collaboration Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Technical Skills: MS Office Suite, Windows OS, Mac OS, Linux, HTML, XML, On Base, Workflow, Captiva, PPRT, HP Application Lifecycle Management, Web Methods Integration Server, Adobe, MS SharePoint, VDI, Axure Wireframe & Mock-up, ServiceNow, RSA Archer eGRC, JDE, JIRA, AWS, APIs.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Rational Unified Process, Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Unified Modeling Language (UML)
Documentation: Scope, Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, Non-Functional Requirements, Use Cases, Business Rules & Processes, Data Elements, Dictionaries, Test Cases, Business Process Maps & Flows, Defect Logging, SOWs.
Principal IT Consultant, Agile Development
- Acted as an Engagement manager and agile consultant for multiple successful ServiceNow implementations.
- Established trust and built strong relationships with internal and external clients (including product owners, technology leaders, and business executives).
- Worked closely with agile teams to identify and remove impediments, increase team velocity, and become more efficient after each sprint.
- Effectively managed software implementations that impacted more than 100,000 users with more than 30 project resources globally.
- Worked closely with technology leaders to create agile release trains (ARTS) and coach project teams on the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
Project Manager/Agile Consultant
- Work with product owners and development teams to organize and prioritize application configurations, manage data conversations, and build system interfaces.
- Develop requirements and functional specifications with business, engineering, and user experience design teams.
- Partner with cloud solutions architects to migrate client applications and database servers to cloud hosted servers (AWS and Azure).
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of the systems architecture to identify dependencies, mitigate risks, and influence the design of future projects.
Confidential, Santa Monica, CA
- Play integral role as Scrum Master, leading daily stand-ups, managing backlogs, and facilitating estimations.
- Successfully rolled out Service Now’s help ticketing module for Fox US and Fox UK IT groups.
- Own complex Contract, Rights, & Licensing software application with 10+ active client system interfaces.
- Establish relationships with C-Level Executives to communicate both technology and operational project delivery updates.
- Successfully develop and implement robust production support processes, SLAs, and metrics as negotiated in contracts with clients.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer relationship management skills, ensuring quality standards and client objectives met and loyal relationships cultivated.
Confidential, Torrance, CA
- Effectively owned budgets up to $3.5M and leadership of cross-functional teams of up to 25 technical, business, and vendor resources.
- Successfully drove team focus on business objectives, tracking progress to ensure milestones completed to all budget, and quality standards while proactively addressing any issues.
- Launched in-depth analysis of financial and statistical data in order to mitigate risk factors effectively.
- Organized and led monthly project steering committee meetings and status meetings with emphasis on budget details, forecasts, and project health.
Confidential, Culver City, CA
Product Owner - Service Now
- Successfully implemented multiple Service Now ( Confidential Services) application across Confidential Pictures Entertainment (IT Service Management (ITSM), CMDB, Incident Management) and system integrations.
- Utilized relationships with business users in order to gather analyze and manage requirements related to Archer Governance, Risk, and Compliance platform.
- Served as primary POC for business and technology divisions for any issues or questions related to Archer.
- Designed and delivered sessions for new and existing application functionality.
- Liaised actively with cross-functional teams in coordination of planning, development, and deployment for enhancement and projects.
- Consistently deliver projects and enhancement in alignment with requirements defined by customers.
Confidential, Burbank, CA
IT Project Manager - PMO
- Continually evaluated project performance to determine and refine best practices, optimize processes, and minimize rework needed.
- Successfully realigned business strategies and technology requirements to enable better execution of projects, improve risk management, and enhance profitability.
- Participated actively in creation of evolving solutions for business requirements through high and low-level technology design sessions.
- Coordinated cooperation between Project Managers, business teams, and technology departments for delivery of robust solutions.