Accomplished IT professional with 10 years of broad expertise collaborating with global, cross - functional internal and external clients in diverse arenas. Analytical problem-solver driving innovative solutions for seamless operations. Goal-oriented team leader and proactive team player with proven success managing multiple simultaneous projects and tasks. Highly disciplined quick learner with exceptional interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- IT Strategy
- Computer Repair
- Team Building
- Network Facilities
- Technical Plans
- Network Security
- IT Service Management
- Vendor Management
- Network Administration
- Network Monitoring
Technical Skills: Google Cloud Platform, G Suite, Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Linux Remedy, Cisco Nexus OS 4.1 & higher; Service Desk, Service Now; MS Office 2013, MS Visio, Active Directory, Adobe Suite (Reader), Remote Desktop Team Viewer; Desktop Computers, Network Printers, Cisco Switches & Routers, Servers, Phones, Smartphones
- Serves as primary liaison with external vendors of software, hardware and networking equipment used by US team.
- Serves as local representative of Global Help Desk and provides second and third level support.
- Organizes installation of IT equipment and handles administration. Participates in equipping all locations within region by following completion of works to ensure correct start for site.
- Assigns access rights, files and shares within Active Directory; and leads all internal sessions, providing system documentation.
- Identifies needs, advises users, and installs and maintains technology park.
- Created, managed and executed all technical plans for hardware and applications within North American Region, working with business partners across IT to improve and streamline technology and support.
- Helped to develop and evaluate material management programs, systems, procedures and methods to ensure that supportability requirements were consistent with cost, schedule and performance.
- Provided support for desktop/laptop hardware, peripherals and operating systems.
- Entered and scanned numerical data into databases, and updated database within SAP system in timely and accurate manner.
- Produced clear and concise monthly reports using advanced Excel spreadsheet functions, becoming expert with MS Office applications for preparation of government assignments.
- Utilized various strategies as critical thinker in order to accommodate business needs.
Computer Repair Technician
- Improved technical support for users and ensured proper maintenance of workstations and peripherals.
- Resolved computer hardware and software, printing, installation, word processing, email and operating system issues.
- Installed system software and restored data, operating systems, files and documents drivers.
- Developed program for modification and integration and demonstrated strong technical analysis skills by presenting technical issues to all levels of management.
- Received Confidential ’s of Success for helping increase quality ratings of their consumer and commercial line laptop and desktop models.