- Resourceful Cisco - certified Level Network Engineer and CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst committed to performing assigned tasks while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Adept at identifying system performance and operational issues.
- Specialize in designing implementing and maintaining security infrastructures.
- Extensive knowledge of Network operating systems including IOS System Ubuntu, Linux Mint, MS Windows, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong knowledge in security alerts ticketing system, ensuring alerts are triaged or escalated within appropriate timeline.
- Contribute on the design, development and implementation of new analytic methods for detecting threats.
- Hand on experience with common security tools such as IDS/IPS, Network and Host-based firewalls.
- Experience in network monitoring, packet capture analysis and network troubleshooting.
- Excellent ability to work well with others and independently as necessary
- Remarkable analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Deep comprehension and implementation of VPN Technology
- Carry out any supplementary tasks, as needed to support the Security Operations function.
- Ability to work flexible schedules
Direct support Professional
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Use my IT skills, strengths and interests to supporting peoples’ activities
- Teach, implement, practice basic IT concept and Networking
- Facilitate activities that provide people with social capital and connections to the community through developed software
- Assist people in planning and structuring activities.
- Support people to exercise their rights and responsibilities in all areas of their lives.
- Support people to choose, understand and learn new computer skills.
Confidential, Hyattsville, Maryland
- Team member that manage the imaging, setup, and deployment of servers and PCs
- Manage end user complaints through a ticketing system
- Reported technical issues that needed extensive service or repairs to IT Director
- Troubleshooting laptop of client to find potential issues
- Support all operations involving hardware, software and peripherals
Network Operation Center Technician
- Implemented, and managed Dial-Up lines, ADSL and SDSL broadband connections supporting Integra's home and business class customers.
- Designed, deployed, and maintained managed client firewalls.
- Performed daily operational network & system infrastructure checks and balances for Production environments.
- Establish voice and data networks by running and pulling copper and fiber optic cables
- Mount telecommunication equipment such as cable trays, routers and switches by following set industry standards
- Set up new cabling frames by following strict industry standards and manufacturers’ instructions and projects