- Result - oriented IT Professional with over 16 years of experience in client desktop and server support.
- Determine client needs and strategically provide solutions.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills, proven ability to interact with individuals at all levels and the capacity to prioritize workloads and perform under strict deadlines.
- Project Management
- Six Sigma Green Belt
Confidential, Wayne, NJ
- Manage wide-range of office support tasks, including accounts payable / accounts receivable.
- Leverage strong multitasking skills to manage customer service, d Confidential entry, and invoicing.
- Respond to customer inquiries in person and over the phone.
- Manage and schedule jobs.
Confidential, Confidential, NJ
Senior IT Analyst
- Performed application installations on servers and provided high-level customer care, administration and technical support.
- Participated in a global team to roll out Windows 7 to all users. Provided support to ensure proper roll-out of all packages and patches to the user desktops.
- Maintained the software and the server information on Customer Outage Information Network ( Confidential ) website. Gather and record all necessary proof of licensing to adhere to company license compliance policy. Also, gather and record all server information.
- Coordinate the decommissioning of the servers with service managers as a result of Confidential site closure, which includes getting the approval from the business application owner (BAO), open Service Manager tickets, stop the application service, decommission DB, shut down the server and notify the BAO.
- Worked with Software Client Engineering to resolve any issue or concern regarding software package.
- Obtain all hardware and software quotes for purchase. Allocate licenses, create installation guide and testing scripts as required.
- Provide 3rd level support to the scientific community and supervise an external contractor.
Lead Local Site Administrator
- Led and mentored a team of local Site Administrators.
- Coordinate the distribution of software roll-outs to all users/machines, which includes pilot testing, notification to end-users and assignment of software for installation.
- Develop end-user instructions, schedule distributions, interface with business Informatics Manager Representatives and engineers.
- Prep all packages/patches for Engineering testing and for user acceptance testing.
- Create Software Target Groups in Active Directory and deploy packages and patches to the end users and computers.
- Create DVDs/CDs with all necessary packages/patches for Remote users.
- Work with the 2nd and 3rd level Remote support team with any software packages issue.
- Analyze the software distribution log files and troubleshoot any software package/patch
- Use HP Service Desk daily to create Calls/Changes/Work Orders
- Train new/back-up Local Site Administrators.
- Led Local Site Administrator Team to transition the Local Site Administrator support from other sites.
- Worked with a global package engineering team to roll out Windows XP to all users at the site.
Software Distribution Coordinator
- Coordinated the distribution of software roll-outs to Confidential, which included pilot testing, notification to end-users and assignment of software for installation.
- Developed end-user instructions, scheduled distributions, interfaced with Informatics Manager Representatives and Engineers.
- Represented Confidential in weekly global software distribution meetings.
- Coordinated Y2K testing for all Pharma Development applications.
PC Support Analyst
- Setup and configured Intel based PCs running on Windows NT and Windows 95 according to company standard desktop environment and end-users application requirements.
- Maintained inventories of software licensing and PC hardware using MS Access d Confidential base.
- In charge of the administrative functions in arranging and scheduling the appointments for all Pharma Development meeting rooms (Global Team Rooms (GTR)) in Confidential for drug development organization.
- Provided technical support for the computing equipment and applications used in GTRs such as the Liveboard, networked PCs and printers as well as the audio visual equipment in the room to ensure they were operational.