Applications: MS Office Suite (Access, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, Word), MS Visual Studio 2017, Adobe Creative Suite (Acrobat, Animate, Dreamweaver and Photoshop), Crystal Reports, Sage Act Sage Peachtree (MAS 200 ERP)
Systems: Univac 1100, PDP 11/Mainframe, DOS 3x/5x/6x, Lantastic, Mac OS X (10.x), NovellNetWare2x/3x/4x, Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Win7&8.1/Server 2003 Standard R2 and Server 2012
Database: Access 2 - 16, Sage ACT 9 (2007) CRM and Relational Databases (DB2/3/4/5, FoxPro), Azure SQL, MySQL
Programming Language: Ada, Basic (GW, Visual), C, C++, C# (6.x &7), Fortran, HTML3.2-5 (CGI, CSS, Java Scripts, and PHP) Lisp (for Artificial Intelligence), Pascal (Apple, MS), SQL
Tools: FMS Total Access Detective 2010, FMS Total Access Analyzer 2010, Integrity PTC version control software. Agile Programming (Leidos)
Retention Database Support Analyst and Database Tester
- replacement Programmer in: CPMS operation, support, troubleshooting, contract deliverables, documentation and requirements to produce the Consolidated Transportation Program for the Legislature in Annapolis.
Visual Basic Application Programmer
- Working as a team member to perform language conversion of a legacy Microsoft Document Generation System from VBA to a new system for Confidential that handles disability claims.
- Responsible for onsite project management, documentation, installation, support questions and software code changes of a legacy Access (2.0 - 2016), Forecasting and Project Management System for Capitol Planning and Programming of Confidential including the following Modes: MVA, Midtap, MAA, MTA, MPA, SHA and WMAT in a mixed environment of Windows7, Oracle, Office 2007, Office 2010, 2013 and Office 365 on diverse mode dependent PC Platforms.
- Met with key stakeholders of each mode at Confidential to gather requirements and identify problem areas with current data-entry forms, reports and interfaces (FMIS, Oracle)
- Modified and Created new forms to comply with changing business rules (modification of the “Minor Report” quarterly to meet the input and output needs of the Confidential as well as the Legislature in Annapolis)
- Preformed extensive testing with offline copies of live data and beta testing with key stakeholders
- Version Control and installation of nine systems with various specialty versions
- Support and Maintenance of day to day operation answering “how-to” questions and minor bug fixes when output did not meet the expected results. (Troubleshoot at MAA and was able to code the “Comparison Report” to wait for the execution of queries in the backend)
- Setup and administration of CPMS as a Remote Desktop Application on 2012 Virtual Server and Citrix Microsoft Remote Desktop Solution as well.
- Documentation and experimentation with migration to next generation CPMS system to Winward Auto Tag and Azure SQL.
Project Manager Help Desk
- Creation of Pilot, Web based Tutorial on popular support topics to Confidential standards.
- Project Management of Confidential owned equipment (laptops, multifunction copiers and video presentation setup) Help Desk (one technician, 2 trainers.) Moved to Confidential on an emergency basis when previous Sr. Programmer retired, and his replacement didn’t work out.
- Crystal Report Writing for small business.
IT Access Programmer
- Met with upper management and department heads as well as sales, data entry and production personnel to develop a CRM and ERP system from scratch using MS Office (Access, Outlook and Word to produce framed Artwork to customers such as Bassett, Ruby Tuesday and Walmart at little or no additional cost to the company.
- Designed System to interface with Peachtree, Corvallis Point of Sale System, and automate production equipment (joiner and eclipse mat cutter.) Coded in Access 97
- Worked Extensively with Data Entry to create the forms and reports needed for all departments to improve and enhance workflow from administration to factory floor.
- Refinements, Enhancements, Support and Maintenance eventually upgrading the system to Access 2003 on Windows 2003 R2 server.
- Built maintained, administrated Windows Server 2003 / MAC network for 20 users.
- Webmaster ASP.net 15,000 products Access 2003 Website.