Quick learner, self - motivated, team player, problem solver and logical thinker.
Operating system: configuration Windows 3.1/95/NT 4.0, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, some Linux, Windows 2008 Server, Windows 2012 Server
Networking: Ethernet (TCP\IP), Microsoft SCCM, DHCP, DNS, Confidential Hubs 5500, Catalyst 4000 Switch, Confidential Routers, Confidential VOIP, System Manager Console 2012, VMware.
Other Software: Microsoft SCCM Server, MS Office 97/98/2000/2003/2007/2010 , Confidential Call Manager VOIP, Microsoft SMS V3.0, SAP, HP Open View, Arc Serve V5.0, Citrix, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Confidential Unified Personal Communicator, Print Management, OSD- System Deployment Media, Remote Desktop Connection, Lexmark LDDS Norton's Ghost 7.0, VMware, Confidential VPN V3.63, Adobe Acrobat 5.0, Compaq Configuration Systems, Novell Netware Admin For Windows 5.1, Active Directory Windows Server, Altris, PC Anywhere v6.0, Jet Direct Admin, NAL Application, Axis Print Server, Disc View, Aries, HP Print Server, Reflections, PCtool Migration, Oracle ClientFilnet, Attachmate, Lotus Notes, Business Object, ATT@T Global Client, Java, Remedy, PeopleSoft 7, WEB Base Application, Mainframe, Microsoft - SQL Client, VBS Scripting, Hyperion, PI, AutoCAD, Autodesk, Oracle 9i. Prophetx, Bloomberg, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Microsoft Tool Kit, RSLOGIX, MSI Packaging Tools (Assigning an Application - Publishing an Application)
IT Infrastructure Analyst
- Handle all Service Request and Incident Request for all Software\Hardware using Footprint tickets system.
- Troubleshoot varies problems using Microsoft 2012 SCCM Management console.
- Image and re - image PCs to corporate standards when needed.
- Install software application using (SCCM 2012) Microsoft Software Portal.
- Troubleshoot and configure mail clients.
- Setup and configure company Cell phones (IPhones and Android).
- 75% telephone support for onsite and offsite Incidents Request and Service Request.
- Setup Conference Room for Confidential Corporate meeting's for Managers and VIP's.
- Use SCCM 2012 Service Manager Console - IT Asset Management (Provance) for inventory of all Confidential computers and printers equipment.
- Printer Admin - Handle all Service Request and Incident Request for all printers.
- Manage all network printers and print queue's using Microsoft Server 2012 using the Print Management tool, and Lexmark LDDS Console Server, Manage the DHCP Server for Reservation IP Addressing for all network printers.
- Supported Smartphone's and communication devices.
- Troubleshoot hardware\software computer problems.
- Managing Confidential VOIP phones creating extension's.
- Support Confidential IP Communication Manager Phone System. Image computers using SCCM 2007 (Windows XP, Windows 7 operating systems).
- Windows 7 migration Deployment for (Columbus and Schulenburg Site) approximately about 200 clients. Knowledge of Confidential Switch\Routers LAN Technology.
- Trained clients on Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010.
- Managed inventory - Service Manager Console IT Asset Management.
- Resolve common issues with workstation, printers, scanners and other associated devices.
- Provide positive support for all staff in conjunction with overseeing and monitoring resources and equipment.
- Prepares equipment for shipping, receives new equipment and update ITIL SLA.
- Perform all other support duties as deemed necessary, which are aligned in accordance with company policy. and procedures that ensures technology support
- Supported users with technical issue over the phone and closed tickets hardware\software issue using the Remedy ticket software.
- Configured desktops and laptops with Methodist standard image using Ghost Confidential software.
- Support Microsoft Office 2003, Office 2007 and Microsoft XP, and Microsoft Vista. Configured some Doctors Linux workstations and network environment. Phone support resolving (Hardware\Software) issues thru the environment.
- Configured Blackberry Phones for Doctors and Managers. Help support users account using Active Directory.
- Installed various Methodist 3rd party applications using SMS Microsoft tool software.
- Installed (Auto Cad on Doctors computers).
- Configured SAP GUI on the Operating Room Computers for the Doctors\Nurses.
- Supported Citrix software for Offsite computers.
- We also had to support JAVA application on some computers within some areas.
- We used the Microsoft Installer Technology (.MSI Packaging Tools) Publishing an Application to the user.
- Installed network Confidential Printers, scanners and etc.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issue and activated network ports for special projects within the hospital.
- Setup and configured wireless on laptops and configured VPN Client, Blackberry configuration on laptops.
- Configured Microsoft Exchange email profile.
- Backup users' data and restored data after reimaging desktops or laptops.
- Supported Clinical operating rooms with hardware\software issue for Doctors\Nurse's.
Desktop Support Analyst
Confidential, Houston, TX
- The process of the domain collapse included backing up and restoring data using the Confidential tool for Microsoft.
- This also included ghosting the computer to the network drive using ghost Confidential software.
- We deployed applications with SMS deployment tool.
- We also used the Microsoft Tool Kit to help administrate and manage computers with the deployment.
- We used the .MSI Packaging Tools to the computer (Assigning an Application).
- Managed user's accounts using Active Directory (Add\Move) and assigning Applications using (GPO Policy).
- Supported all Microsoft Office from (Office 2003 and Office 2007).
- Configured Blackberry, VPN Client and wireless setups on Confidential - Compaq NC8430 laptops.
- Installed and configured Confidential Network printers with static IP Address and Fujitsu Scanners, Confidential Printers.
- Supported the trader's floor with moves and hardware\software installs alone with many applications support.
- Such as (Bloomberg ProphetX, PI and some Web Base Sites. Desktop support - supported users with telephone support and Clientele Ticket system with hardware\software issues.
- Traveled 75% of time migrating Teppco users to the New Enterprise Domain (Infrastructure Domain Collapse).
Lead Tech for HISD Migration\IT Coordinator
- Coordinating the team delivery process, assigning techs to certain areas in the in the building for deployment of computers.
- Imaged all Confidential desktops computers with Microsoft Windows XP Professional using ghost software with a standard HISD image.
- We managed applications using GPO and Active Directory. Used the Microsoft Tool Kit for managing the deployment.
- Configured desktops for HISD Domain and installed network printers.
- Migrated users data files from old computers to new computers (data files, email pst-pab, Internet favorites and my document files and folders.
- Managed Confidential Nation Wide Deployment with Microsoft Windows XP Professional. Installed Microsoft Office 2003 and Microsoft Vista on some computers. Coordinated the scheduling of logistics for computers to different States thru the United States.
- Communicated with the Site Managers or Supervisor to arrange deployment dates and arrival time for techs.
- Admin for Active Directory users accounts (new accounts, unlock passwords.
- Helpdesk\Desktop support for remote clients with VPN AND Citrix asset.
- Traveled 50% of the time during the pilot deployment for the company installing PC'S transferred data files and configuring Microsoft Application, Local and Network printers.
- Supported Lotus Notes Network 6.5 email client for the migration.
- Configured Blackberry handheld device, alone with data for users.
Deployment Infrastructure Field Service Analyst
Continental, Houston, TX
- We imaged all Confidential Desktops and laptops with Microsoft RAS migration tool installing Microsoft Windows XP Operating system.
- Configured all laptops with wireless networking (VPN) using the windows XP SP2 client. Copied and loaded client data with Microsoft ( Confidential ) migration application.
- Configured clients with Microsoft Exchange email profiles and Microsoft Office 2003.
- Setup local and network printers alone with configuring Panasonic network scanners.
- Configured and setup Blackberry handheld units for users. Installed Microsoft 2003 Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Access for clients.
- Deployed machines to all rooms with the Standard Continental load which included Microsoft 2003 Suite Application ( Corporate Office).
- Traveled 50% of the time to Domestic Airports thru out the United States setting up computers and configuring Continental Ticket Counters, Manager Office's and various Department with Microsoft XP Operating system.