Respected IT Professional with 7+ years’ experience in proactive technical environments. Highly motivated, proactive, and self - starting professional who finishes projects on time with a high level of quality. Flexible, highly trainable, and quick to adapt in diverse and changing environments. Strong experience with server and database security administration, technical writing, and providing superb service to technical and non-technical users. Skilled troubleshooter and problem identifier tied to increased business productivity.
KEY SKILLS INCLUDE:
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- EMC Avamar/SAN
- MS Office/O365
- MS Sharepoint
- Active Directory/Active Roles
- Microsoft Teams
- UBCS/Lync/Skype for Business
- Citrix XenDesktop/XenMobile
- Nuance/Freedom Scientific/Dragon
- HP/Ricoh/Xerox/Dell Printer Models
- RSA SecurID
Confidential, Lanham, MD
Subject Matters Expert (SME)
- Coordinate and plan all FTE traveling not limited to scheduling and lodging.
- Assist with creation of printer configuration guides and client-facing materials for new printer implementation
- Coordinate meetings with collaborating groups for updates and sharing of information.
- Administration of print servers and perform necessary troubleshooting when necessary for daily functionality.
- Create scheduling for vendors and served as guidance for implementation specialist.
- Create and deliver site packages when necessary with essential floor plans, walkthroughs, and additional resources.
- Increased reliability of data and resources, decreasing errors by 85%.
- Determined requirements, designed, wrote, and trained associates on processes and systems related to implementation of new printing process transition.
- Analyze scope and designs for test cases and assist in CR’s and DSS testing.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Administered and maintained user access controls and procedures to prevent unauthorized access.
- Installed, removed, modified user accounts within Active Directory.
- Compiled and generated security reports on system and network access on a needed basis.
- Detected and reported major incident alerts - created/related Incidents accordingly and follow-up for resolution.
- Tiger Team Security Testing - Deployed, piloted, and supported Windows 10 machines with TPM, BitLocker and Symantec implementation and maintenance.
- SCCM administration and implementation.
- Coordinating improvements to security- management policies and procedures.
- Use of Microsoft teams for Office 365 integration and group synergy
- Configured and Troubleshoot security and functionality of Cisco SOHO routers and Cisco Mobility Client Software.
- Prepared and scanned hardware devices for security vulnerabilities before and after traveling for employees.
- Maintained and administered EMC Avamar with use of EMC SAN for data backup and migration.
- Configured and enabled Wifi devices with security policies and standards using Mevo and other resources
- Assist with updating or creation of knowledge-based articles (KBA’s)
- Conduct vulnerability scans on file and application servers to ensure daily functionality.
- Allocate and confirm asset tags and locators for government furnished equipment and incoming orders.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Administered and maintained Cisco telephony switches and software - VoIP, UBCS, Lync
- Implemented, as directed, appropriate response measures to security threats via email and Incident creation
- Imaged kiosks, workstations, notebooks, and mobile device with HQDA platform using Altiris software
- Implemented JAWS adaptive learning software and create security standards for specified users as well as produce learning material for future awareness and support.
- Configuring hardware to comply with security standards.
- Assisted with account creation and deprovision using active directory.
- Categorized support problems and responded with appropriate level of urgency via Remedy ticketing system.
- Working with various departments to improve and identify security threats.
Confidential, Washington, DC
IT SUPPORT ENGINEER/TEAM LEAD
- Participated in on-call rotation for support; documented all incidents and inquiries via Remedy ticketing system
- Use of Active Directory for account creation, provision, and deletion as well as assigning logical and building access.
- Maintenance and administration of DMS back/up recovery service using SCCM.
- Distributed devices and provided mobile device support via Citrix and MD solutions.
- Supported all VTC meetings by setting up hardware and equipment, installing desired software, and reserving rooms.
- Use of SEIM and other security native scans for even and malware monitoring.
- Configured and maintained wireless connectivity and security elements.
- Create and maintain scheduling for overnight staff.
- Clean iSpace image builds with pre-disk partitioning.