Dynamic, versatile professional with experience in a broad range of technologies. Driven to improve the performance and efficiency of operations by leveraging available resources. Broad skillset and proven ability to work with partner organizations and outside vendors to achieve positive results in assigned tasks and projects. Self - motivated, desiring to utilize current skills and expand skills to adapt to new roles and technologies.
Organics Operations Manager
- Managed day-to-day operations of a 2,550 acre farming operation, overseeing the transition to certified organic crop production.
- Utilized technology to automate operations and subsequent data collection.
- Leveraged cloud infrastructure and analytics to make data-driven business decisions to maximize efficiency and ROI.
- Implemented technology-based processes to gather information and make decisions.
- Hired and maintained staffing levels to support operations.
- Developed policies and procedures to ensure compliance with organic standards.
- Generated budget projections for operations and capital expenditures.
- Calculated ROI for practices and purchases to make business decisions.
- Secured contracts for capital expenditures and outsourced tasks.
Key Technologies: John Deere Apex | UAS IR and NIR imaging (under FAA Part 107) | MyJohnDeere cloud | Climate Fieldview | Microsoft Office | AgLeader SMS
Systems and SQL Server Database Administrator
Confidential, Gahanna, OH
- Managed implementation projects for new data systems and software deployments.
- Composed detailed technology plans to aid in budgeting and lifecycle management.
- Planned, implemented, maintained, and documented IT projects.
- Virtualized all systems and implemented a hybrid-cloud environment.
- Reviewed performance metrics to analyze future hardware and software needs.
- Managed Disaster Recovery planning and implementation to meet RPO/RTO.
- Monitored system performance and Performance-tuned MS SQL, Exchange, etc.
- Migrated SQL Servers, Exchange, Sharepoint, and Microsoft Server roles/services.
- Developed infrastructure policies and strategies to obtain PCI DSS Compliance.
Key Technologies: Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2 (AD, ADFS, COM, DHCP, DNS, Hyper-V, IIS, NAP, NPS, RDS, RRAS, SOFS, WSUS ) | Microsoft SCCM | Microsoft Office | Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016 | Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2014 | Microsoft Office 365 | Microsoft Azure (Blob Storage, Azure AD) | Amazon AWS (EC2, Route 53, Glacier) | HP Procurve | Check Point | Dell Switches | Veeam | Altaro | CRM/Inventory (Polaris ILS) | Meraki | HP SAN
Independent IT Consultant
Confidential, Plain City, Ohio
- Analyzed business needs and made complete IT solution recommendations to satisfy client needs.
- Trained business IT staff and end users on the maintenance and use of implemented technologies.
- Assisted business in the planning and budgeting of future technology needs.
Key Technologies: Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2 (AD, DHCP, DNS, Hyper-V, NAP, NPS, RDS, WSUS ) | Microsoft Office Suite | Microsoft Office 365 | HP Procurve | Mikrotik | Ubiquiti | Sophos UTM
Confidential, Plain City, Ohio
- Completed and filed technology plans and budgets for the Director.
- Designed, implemented, documented and maintained library’s local IT infrastructure.
- Virtualized server workloads to improve performance, scalability, reliability, and RPO/RTO.
- Trained users and patrons in the use of applicable technologies.
Key Technologies: Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2 (AD, DHCP, DNS, Hyper-V, IIS, NAP, NPS, RDS, WSUS ) | Microsoft Office | Envisionware (PC Time Management and Accounting Suite) | HP Procurve | Check Point | CRM/Inventory Management (Polaris ILS)