- Results driven IT professional with diversity of experience in prominent organizations in IT End - User Client Support. I solve technical problems in an efficient/proficient manner and produce consistent, measurable successes on all IT projects from inception to completion. I strive to stay up-to-date with the latest advances in industry technology to keep my skill-set sharp. I promote and drive initiatives that will strengthen company security, enhance operational efficiency, accelerate growth and control costs.
- Mac OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12/10.13/10/14
- Windows Server 2003 R2/2008 R2/2012 R2
- Windows 7/8/10
- Mobile Device Support
- Microsoft Office 365 Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, One Drive, OneNote, Lync, Skype, Teams)
- JAMF Pro
- SCCM Configuration Manager Console
- McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator
- VMware Horizon
- Active Directory
- RSA Token Management eTrust Provisioning Manager
- Symantec PGP Encryption
- Apple Remote Desktop
- BMC Track: it
- Altiris Deployment Console
- HP Service Manager
- Veritas Netbackup 7.1
- VMware vSphere 7
- OEM Oracle Enterprise Manager
- Atlassian JIRA
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN
Senior Client Support
- Engineered image creation of the Mac desktops & laptops, instrumental in bringing them to OS and hardware standard. Principal in heading up the Mac Refresh project targeting and replacing out-of-warranty Mac hardware.
- Created Windows 7/10 VM’s in VMWare vSphere, managing VM resources and altering as per need or request.
- Delivered outstanding client service in the investigation, analysis and resolution of technical service tickets submitted via HP Service Manager. Performed additional duties as ticket assignment coordinator in team rotation.
- Team principal in the Windows 10 hardware/OS refresh initiative. Imaged new desktop & laptops, to replace out-of-warranty machines. Customized per client requirements then deployed company-wide.
- Professionally consulted with diverse departments, providing innovative IT solutions and efficiency strategies to management to resolve current problems and transcend production issues and achieve growth.
- Distributed requested software installations via SCCM, Altiris and JAMF Pro for the Macs.
- Made hardware changes in Broadcast area, producing dramatic improvements in reliability, speed and efficiency.
Confidential, Malvern, PA
IT Security Analyst (Contract assignment)
- Performed advanced security provisioning of user and application ID’s and permissions access to multi-platform servers. Received special commendation in my first two months in this role.
- Managed incoming technical access and authorization requests, assigning them out to tech agents for service.
- Responsible for training new hires in UNIX, Windows platform provisioning, Call Center and departmental procedures.
- Coordinated directly with Operations management to facilitate project advancements and elevate company performance goals.
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
Senior Desktop Engineer
- Administered Windows/Mac image creation, testing, and deployment in addition to rendering daily technical service and support. Significantly increasing productivity, data integrity and overall operational stability.
- Established Apple Remote Desktop (ARD) as the remote access and computer management tool for administrating the expanding Mac laptop inventory. Developed a library of essential terminal command-lines for executing ARD service evolving into Mac systems management using JAMF Pro.
- Worked with mobile device vendors Verizon and AT&T to provide mobile device set-up, management and allocation to all employees. Provisioned AirWatch installations and provided daily mobile device support.
- Prepared and documented Help Desk processes, developing a comprehensive knowledge catalog of common issues, procedural instructions and solutions. Significantly improving Help Desk efficiency for the end-user community and facilitating cross training for the IT team.
- Created policies and ran scheduled backups of all servers using Veritas Netbackup to local and AWS cloud storage.
- Managed all VM servers using VMware vSphere 5.5. This encompassed VM creation, virtual hardware enhancements, maintenance and runs of server security patches and OS updates on Linux and Windows servers.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Senior Desktop Support Engineer
- Sole Mac end-user support and desktop engineer, designing and engineering the standardization of all company Macintosh systems. Developed, maintained and deployed customized hardware and department specific system images. Created and established new ARD remote access service and management to the Mac user community.
- Promoted to Development Specialist and cooperative co-management of the CorpComm I.S. department, innovating new techniques to streamline diverse inter-departmental production processes.
- Recognized for exceptional service, with six individual company service commendations and two letters of distinguished recognition directly from the CEO.
- Implemented new software testing matrices, system disk encryption and administered security hardening practices in line with HIPAA & PHI standards.