- Offering a strong background in IT combined with excellent experience as a Senior Team Lead, Incident Management Coordinator - NOC Analyst and Senior Deployment technician and Cloud Computing. Quickly learn and master new technologies; equally successful in both team and self-directed settings; and proficient in a range of computer systems, languages, tool, methodologies including IT Infrastructure and IT Service Management.
Team Lead Win10/O365 Azure Migration Engineer/Infrastructure Support
- Lead technical analysis, implementation and deployment
- Manage team priorities and provide expert guidance on release and deployment best practices.
- Support Project Managers in managing scope variations and risks effectively
- Support Enterprise or Service Architects in developing scopes and estimates
- Identify concerns, issues, and/or constraints may have throughout the deployment process and make recommendations to senior leadership as necessary.
- Coordinate technical activities with key internal and client stakeholders
- Document key solution architecture and design aspects with the guidance of Infrastructure team.
- Submit technical change requests, migration and test plans via ServiceNow
- Provision proof of concept and pilot environments
- Use of SCCM tool for software packaging and imaging. Add/remove users/computers and OU groups in XenApps, SNOW & Active Directory.
- Manage O365 accounts in the AZURE portal with resetting passwords, changing accounts, and monitoring activity
- Managed both Corp & BYOD wireless devices utilizing Intune cloud-based enterprise mobility management (EMM) and Microsoft Intune.
- Responsible for Windows 10 & VDI support transition and post migration support
- Provide technical support during Windows 10 VDI/ physical PC testing phase
- Schedule and coordinate all deployment and migration activities (including spearheading all phases of the deployment lifecycle).
- Provide an excellent experience throughout the Office 365 deployment and migration process.
- Resolve Windows 10 issues generated via SERVICE NOW ticket management system
- Liaison with other technology teams across the firm to ensure all issues are resolved.
Lead Analyst /Office 365 Cloud/Windows 10 Deployment Tech
- Work with the Service Desk Manager to develop and enforce Service Desk policies and procedures.
- Manage, track, report, process and assign tickets daily and across shifts.
- Vet candidates for position openings; interview and collaborate with management team to select appropriate candidates
- Responsible for opening, tracking and closing tickets SNOW tickets
- Review tickets daily and reprioritize as needed to ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLA). Support the development of KB articles and Standard Operational Procedures for the all service desks agents.
- Define and classify level, priority and nature of problem, request and/or issue.
- Collect information about incidents and problems to evaluate root causes. Report information and make recommendations to the Service Desk Manager, Operations Manager and other stakeholders and Provide system and application diagnoses to remediate issues while engaging other teams as needed.
- Deployed and migrated 4000+ users to Office 356 Cloud and Windows 10 for enterprise
- Update user’s cloud profiles in Microsoft 365 in Windows AZURE AD manager.
- Troubleshoot users cloud connectivity issues. Resolved issues within the Cloud StoreFront Apps, and Citrix XenApps.
- Perform GP Updates in Windows 2012 Server Management, configure users memberships in Active Directory
- Ability to create technical and professionally written outage notifications and updates to incident stakeholders.
- Provide brown-bag and training sessions, and coach, mentor and train staff
- Performed back-ups, scan states and load states of user’s profile during the migration process.
- Add, move, and set policies for computers to in Avamar Administration tool.
- Verify system operability and compliance with standards and requirements prior to deployment and retesting at completion of deployment of the WINDOWS 10.
- Utilize Quest Active Roles Server to perform duties such as: changing user’s passwords, and resetting passwords
- Install applications via SCCM and XenApp
Incident Management Coordinator -Cloud Service Desk Analyst
- Monitor the status of the cloud computing platform using operations monitoring tool NimSoft
- Provided Incident Coordinating and Management within Cloud ecosystem ensure that backup systems are running in the event of a failover
- Created, assigned, and managed Service Now ITSM ticket
- Determined the correct severity in terms of conflict during of an incident and followed ITIL processes in doing so.
- Accountable and responsible for Priority 1 /2 incidents
- Made Decisions and Escalations wherever appropriate when an incident/outage is reported
- Notify Business leads on high priority issues
- Control the direction of an incident for more timely solutions
- Understand the Business risk and Impact for the actions performed during Incident Resolution
- Continuously provide notifications and updates via email and verbal communication keeping the customers and all interested parties abreast of incident status
- Work closely with technical resources to resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
- Provide “hands on” assistance in configuring and troubleshooting data center equipment
- Kept “Timeline” of the entire incident to document the issue, cause, and the change (if necessary)
- Manages and triage service request, incident request, and change request tickets. Update the activity logs, assign tickets to engineers, and resolve tickets using ServiceNow ticketing system.
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts, software, and tools (i.e. networking, virtualization, VMware, hypervisor.
- Input customer’s account data into Salesforce to maintain accurate records
- Provide day-to-day customer support for all aspects of cloud computing platform via ticketing and monitoring systems.
Lead Incident Coordinator - Network Operations Center Analysts, System Admin LV1
- Monitored and assigned Remedy tickets and SLA’s for the team.
- Provide 24-hour monitoring and technical support for over 2,000 system devices.
- Ensure that controls are in place in the event of a major outage by running backup on servers
- Coordinate incident resolution process and notify the customer(s) in the event of network or server outage.
- Handle incidents following ITIL processes, services and changes
- Performed Quality Assurance testing for servers entering the production environment.
- Experience with HP BSM, HP Open view, Active Directory, as well as Remedy Ticketing System.
- Responsible for creating, modifying, and removing server accounts for the entire Census Bureau.
- Run Oracle update scripts performed basic scripting and basic UNIX commands.
- Provide end-user account support for all server accounts as well as Secure IDs for field representatives located across the country.
- Trained Jr. Analysts on procedures, protocols, and techniques used in day-to-day operations.
Team Lead Desktop Support - Migration and Deployment Tech
- Provided team lead for 14 techs in the deployment of Windows 7 migration
- Conducted training on running backups, and restores before deploying/migrating users data
- Played a key role with ensure that all assigned work met quality assurance and user’s satisfaction
- Addressed issues with performance and customer’s complaints
- Configured Windows 7 for enterprise deployment with Window415wgh2
- G71r7h2 sPE Lightweight image.
- Performed back-ups, scan states and load states of user’s profile during the migration process.
- Added users to OU’s via Active Directory.
- Planned, developed, documented, and executed test programs to verify system operability and compliance with standards and requirements prior to deployment and retesting at completion of deployment of the WINDOWS
- Utilized LanDesk for software application packaging and deployment
- Deployed Office 365, provided support, and training on how to use the applications.
- Added, removed users email accounts, reset passwords and set roles via Office 365 Admin
- Assisted user with connecting via Citrix VPN using the RSA tokens after migration.
- Provided phone support as backup to the Helpdesk assisting customers with logon issues, password resets in Active Directory, Installing Windows updates, troubleshooting network connections, mapping printers on the network and TCP/IP mapping of printers when not showing on the print servers.
- Activated Blackberry devices on the Blackberry Enterprise Server 5.0
- Configured devices with Office 365 email accounts, PKI, and S/MIME Encryption.
- Created IT Policy for Blackberry user’s via BES 5.0.
- Managed Blackberry accounts with wireless providers (Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, & T-Mobile).
- Configured broadband MIFI devices for wireless access anywhere.
- Assisted users with backing up data via Desktop Manager Software.
IT Support Services, NOC Agent
- Provided support on Microsoft Office applications, Windows XP, Vista & 7, email systems, Internet Explorer/Firefox Basic hardware / software / networking questions, Printers, Citrix Operating Environment, BlackBerry, Java, and Active Directory.
- Used Anti-virus: Trend, Malware bytes, Super AntiSpyWare Experience with Ethernet and TCP/ IP.
- Verified and updated customers in Salesforce.
- Resolved issues with Microsoft Office products standard suite (word, excel, PowerPoint, and access).
- Used Visio and some project Browser configurations (core flavors of browser Chrome, Safari, IE, Firefox) understanding of settings/configurations, java debugging/error consoles, etc.
- Provided Blackberry support and setup, sent activation OTA’s via BES 5.0 for email access, and encrypting. Provided remote support using Outlook Communicator and Baumgart and RDP.
- Installed and troubleshot SEP (Symantec Endpoint Protection) and Altiris for virus protection.
- Other software: Installed and setup IP Softphone software, Active Directory, mail clients like Outlook, Entourage, Thunderbird and Notes.
Desktop Support Engineer
- Member of a 20-person Help Desk team to support a user base of approximately 3500 users for the United States Coast Guard ( Confidential ).
- Provided technical support to walk-in and to telephone customers via the Help Desk line.
- Recorded and updated all calls into the Remedy ticketing system.
- Installed and configured Confidential developed and COTS software approved by the Configuration Control Board. Troubleshot hardware and application software.
- Re-imaged machines using Ghost and RIS server.
- Participated in the migration from Windows XP to Vista.
- Installed & configured workstations and laptops (Vista Enterprise and Windows XP).
- Mapped users email (Outlook 2007). Added users and disabled users and machines on Active Directory.
- Reset passwords and unlocked accounts via Active Directory. Configured users for CITRIX remote access. Reconfigured users’ profiles on the Exchange Server. Provided outstanding customer service on every call. Reset RAS Tokens.
- Ensured DoD Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificates remain current on the installed base of equipment. Installed, configure and troubleshoot CAC (PKI) card readers and ActiveClient software.
- Setup import/ export encryption certificates to send/receive security documentation over the network.
- Setup Audio/Visual equipment for conference meetings.
- Ensured good practices in standard methodologies and processes used to deliver an integrated solution according to ITIL v3.
Systems: AZURE Cloud Computing, AWS Cloud Computing, O365, Microsoft Server Mgmt., Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft SCCM, Microsoft Intune, Avamar Administrator Server, BitLocker drive encryption, Exchange Server 2012 r2, Windows based DNS services, Windows servers 2008 & 2012(R2), 2012 Linux, RHEL 5 & 6, Windows Azure, VDI, Symantec antivirus, Cloud Computing, Knowledge of Windows 7 and 10, Knowledge of Mac OSX. Knowledge of iOS. Cloud computing.
Software: MS Office, Citrix virtual desktop, VMware, Salesforce, SNOW License Mgr. 7, Citrix XenApp, Oracle Virtual Box, MS Exchange Adobe, Visio, Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.10, HP Business Service Management 9, BCM Remedy 9.0, Office 365, Lotus Notes 8.0, BES 5.0, ServiceNow ticketing system.
Skills: Skilled professional Team Lead with experience in Azure Cloud & MS O365 implementing. Incident Management Coordinator, deployment & migration engineer and Desktop Support tier II/III. Clear understanding in (ITILv3) Information Technology Infrastructure Library, SLA’s, Security and Permissions, protocol, and Risk Analysis. Creates SOP’s, Policies & Procedures and training documentation. Software Packaging, Incident Coordinator, Implementing Permissions, Group Policy, and Risk Analysis. Install, configure and deploy Windows technologies, MAC and Linux/ RHEL OS. Configured Wired and Wireless network hubs, routers, switches, VPN remote access and other application technologies. Configured DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP IpV4 & IpV6 routing protocols. Installed Active Directory Services, Roles and Features. Knowledge of security using LDAP and RAS and PKI Encryption. Excellent leadership and customer service.