- 3 years of experience as Helpdesk Specialist in business software and systems.
- Handled 50+ calls daily and consistently met high service standards.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Remedy Ticketing System, Active Directory, Microsoft Suite 2010 and 2016
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, voice mail, email, in - person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other information system-related technologies
- Trouble shoots, resolves, tests, and maintains MS office, Win 10 operating system
- Trouble ticket follow-up for routine user problems, referring more complex trouble tickets to supervisor or more senior-level desk side technician
- Identify issue trends, related problem documentation, escalate issues
- Walk the users through the problem-solving process via VMware remote system
- Managing user accounts, Follow-up and update user status and information Using Active Directory (Dell Active Roles System)
- Troubleshooting Desktop issues include logon to VDI, web connection, drives mapping, unlock account, Outlook profile issue, etc.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by users
Confidential, Leesburg, VA
- Provides technical assistance and to system users
- Assist installing printer driver and set as a default
- Troubleshooting slow running PC by rebooting, checking hard drive space, deleting unnecessary files, temp files and emptying recycle bins, scanning for viruses/malware.
- Troubleshooting issues on outlook, internet connectivity issues
- Setting up commuter workstations, installs or assists personnel in installation of hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers
- Makes minor repairs to computer hardware and software system
- Assisting with password resets