- Customer focused Information Technology Manager and Support Specialist with more than 16 years of experience leading enterprise technology development and support initiatives. Establishes and directs technical organizations responsible for the design, testing, implementation, and administration of managed technology products and services. Professional achievements include:
- Opened 2 new hospitals in Pennsylvania and Georgia; was fifth person on site for the PA hospital opening and instrumental in getting both hospitals ready from a technology standpoint.
- Managed full lifecycles of technology deployment and refreshment projects, including an Office 2010 rollout, McAfee Full Disk Encryption rollout, the implementation of Managed Print Services, and Windows 7 to Windows 10 upgrade.
- Involved in complex, business - critical IT implementation initiatives.
Information Technology Site Advisor/Senior Lead Desktop Support Technician
- Partnered with Departments to bring project ideas back to IS and help kick off projects.
- Interacted with Hospital Senior Executives and Board Members to keep teams abreast of upcoming IT initiatives and help determine IT needs for the hospital; liaised between the IT department and Senior Executives at the hospital.
- Escalation point for all IT concerns at the hospital.
- Identified and implemented process improvements.
- Educated stakeholders on new technologies implemented.
- Responsible for maintaining 95% SLA for incident resolution.
- Responsible for making sure all mobile devices are secured with MDM.
- Provided Skype for Business technical support.
- Regularly updated administration team on all IT projects.
- Developed, mentored, and led a strong, highly skilled team of diverse IT professionals committed to maintaining superior customer service and responsiveness in developing and administering IT solutions.
- Supervised a team of five technicians responsible for day-to-day IT operations of the hospital (2 desktop tech, 2 analysts, 1 system/network administrator).
- Managed a team of 6 Lead Technicians on day to day activities and enterprise wide projects.
- Lead weekly meeting with the Enterprise Desktop support team to discuss issues and projects enterprise wide.
- Held Enterprise Desktop support team accountable for projects and help desk tickets.
- Mentored Enterprise Desktop support team in 1:1 meetings.
- Revamped and updated the desktop CTI’s and Knowledge Base Articles (KBA).
Network Administrator/Technical Support SpecialistConfidential
- Managed all aspects of system implementation, administration, and support; ensured the availability of all networking technology assets, including servers, desktops, operating systems, routers, and switches.
- Interfaced with users regarding system support issues, and served as an escalation point for reported incidents.
- Delivered support services to achieve all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) through the effective management and closure of support requests.
- Researched and recommended new technologies to achieve improved system performance across multiple sites.
- Performed incident management, problem management, diagnosed outages, and escalated technical support cases, working to resolve system outages in a timely manner.
- Created/modified user accounts in AD and Exchange including password resets.
Information Technology Operations Supervisor
- Conducted reviews of proposed technologies, analyzed and documented system analyses, and supported projects to develop, test, and deploy IT solutions and strategies in a hospital environment; achieved improved technology architectures and enterprise system compliance with stringent operational requirements.
- Assisted in the configuration, testing, and implementation of new technology infrastructures; developed administrative processes required to ensure optimum system operation.
- Supervised and trained the Enterprise Help Desk staff consisting of four technicians responsible for first-level tech support, nightly system backups, and on-call scheduling.
- Set up and managed user accounts, improved enterprise performance, and mitigate threats to service continuity.
- Communicated with all project participants and stakeholders throughout technology initiatives, ensuring efficient business care and communication throughout project lifecycles.
- Collaborated with stakeholders to assess operational needs and translate requirements into effective technology platforms; aligned all IT development and administration efforts with business expectations.
APPLICATIONS: Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity Voicemail, McAfee Antivirus, McAfee Endpoint Encryption, Malwarebytes, Citrix, Cisco VPN, Cisco IOS, VMWare, Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016 , Skype for Business, Adobe, Active Directory, Exchange, LANDesk Software, Microsoft SQL
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows XP, 7, 8.1, 10, Mac OS, Server 2008
HARDWARE: Servers, Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Mobile Phones
PROTOCOLS: TCP/IP, SMTP, HTTP, FTP