Grants Management/ Desktop Desk Specialist, Washington, DC
- In this role I was responsible for the management of accounts associated with several different law offices including the Office of the Victims of Crime as well as local and national police departments
- Use Microsoft Active Directory to perform account management functions such as: resetting passwords, unlocking accounts and assigning users different levels of access
- Responded to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support
- Manage user account information, processing and overseeing grant adjustments, budget amounts, and funding opportunities using several different applications and website
- Experienced with the Remedy ticketing system and how to keep track of incidents either active or closed as well as able to actively update tickets as needed. Very knowledgeable is the escalation procedures required.
Desktop Support Technician, Washington, DC
- Worked with team providing technical and customer support to end users in a fast - paced environment
- Managed user accounts and policies using Active Directory
- Troubleshoot Secure ID tokens, fobs, as well as PIV and CAC cards
- Gained an understanding of Symantec and McAfee Security suites and troubleshooting processes
- Worked using Microsoft Office 365 (Exchange, Outlook)
- Troubleshoot issues in Outlook and Excel and the add ins
- SCCM application experience with pushing and patching software; also used to troubleshoot remotely
- Able to answer and communicate with users through email to update all incidents
- Actively update Knowledge Bases with up to date information and removal of old or no longer used information
- Mobile device troubleshooting via XenMobile as well as hands on break and lock fix experience
- Experience working with Citrix and other VDI environments, able to troubleshoot most issues
- Tickets done in Remedy Ticketing system.
Tier 1/2 Support Specialist, Vienna, VA
- Logged and documented tickets using ServiceNow ticketing system, prioritizing low and high impact issues
- Communicated well with end users by phone or email to ensure all necessary information was obtained to properly fix issues and requests
- Mapped printers, print servers as well as synched accounts in Outlook.
- Utilized Bomgar remote session tool to troubleshoot
- Troubleshoot VPN issues
- Gained hands on knowledge of multiple types of connection issues via LAN or Wi-Fi
Tier 2 Technical Support, Washington, DC
- Installed, modify, repair, and resolve all hardware issues
- Used Active Directory to create accounts, reset passwords and set group policies
- Displayed courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with customers
- Developed quick guides to assist end-users with challenging software application features
- Managed Windows 7 and 8 workstations
- Logged incidents and requests using Remedy ticketing software
- Provided initial troubleshooting of problems including root cause analysis for desktop, laptops and printers, local and remotely
- Repaired and re-imaged PC's daily
Staff Assistant, Washington, DC
- Responsible for managing claim server to include batching claims and creating zip files to be sent via e-mail.
- Interacted with staff and assisted on projects, ensuring deadlines were met.
- Accurately sorted domestic and foreign medical claims to prevent delays in processing
- Covered the front desk, duties included answering members questions, directing calls to the appropriate staff and greeting visitors.
- Distributed mail and correspondence sent to staff in a timely manner