- IBM Kenexa Prove It Certified in MS Office 2010 Microsoft Office 2016 o Excel 100% Correction Micro Soft Office 93% Correction Word Per minute Scored > 93% in all categories including: typing speed 53WPM
- Findly Skill Test MS Office 2010 - February 2016 o MS Excel -97% MS Word -90%
IT Help Desk Analyst
Confidential, Mechanicsburg, PA
- Receiving inbound and outbound calls and email from customer, resolving problem using Snow Ticketing service.
- Helped customer working with MS Office, Citrix, Pulse - Secure, Active Directory, Snow, RSA Secure ID portal- customer account management and other 50 plus clients Applications
- Communicated written incident updates using team standards in a pre- determined time bound fashion to all levels of IT and business audience.
- Assessed impact of issues and ensure proper severity assignment
- Exhibited total incident ownership throughout the lifespan of a customer issue.
- Check on progress of open incidents and follow up with customer where applicable
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2016 (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Experience in dealing with complex customer escalated issues
- Organized and detailed documentation skills
Confidential, Lebanon, PA
- Established effective file management skills that involved expense tracking using MS Excel 2010, and MS Word 2010
- Assisted in managing down payments for foreclosure properties involving tenant management in various regions
- Created lease agreements and established strong relations with tenants to ensure on time rentals payments and improve communication skills
- File management of rental properties; created financial records for clients; assisted in background checks and processed all transactions necessary for rentals; further managed financial property taxes
IT Support Officer
- Provided desktop support - both client-site and remotely via phone and remote desktop access
- Diagnosed and monitored computer issues such as running efficient computer processing systems, and installed software and performed tests on computer equipment and programs
- Educated and trained associates on proper use of software and Windows networking
- Assisted in minor repairs and ordered computer parts peripherals
- Upgraded PC and network hardware and software components as required
- Contributed to the planning and implementation of multiple projects
- Maintained Quality Assurance and constantly monitored and reported on progress to various University departments including Office of Dean
IT Help Desk Analyst
- Provided technical assistance, support, and advice to end users for hardware, software, and systems.
- Investigated and resolved computer software and hardware problems of users.
- Installation of Operating Systems
- Removal of viruses/malware
- Software upgrades and installation
- Troubleshoot hardware
- Troubleshoot network issues
- PC Imaging and configuration
- Troubleshoot and set up peripherals
- Providing help desk phone support and assisting end users
- Assisted in managing stock listings of store items and generated revenue; managed employees through effective communications by looking after the customers properly and assessing customer complaints
- Worked closely on database accounts for the company accordingly by correcting accounts when compared to on hand versus ordered quantities to minimize loss
- Delegated task to employees and focusing on meeting customer requirements; achieving high levels of customer satisfaction through personal efficiency, and demonstrating flexibility and adaptability