Access, Adobe Page Maker, Illustrator, InDesign CS2 and Photocopy, WordPerfect, Excel, Internet Explorer, Adobe Power Point and Publisher, Netscape Navigator, Paint Shop pro, Pitney Bowes Stamp Machine 1600, AutoCAD 2013, Soft - desk, Auto-desk, Microstation V8- 2012, IntelliCAD2000, Vision/FM, Windows, Microsoft Outlook, HTML, Microsoft Front Page, 3D Floor Plan, Chief Architect, Architectural Desktop 2006, Autodesk Revit, Revit MEP, Autodesk Land Desktop, Vector Works, CATIA, BIM, Autodesk Navisworks, Solid Works, ProjectWise V8, CADPipe
Confidential, Springfeild, VA
- Prepare drawings of complex integrated security systems.
- Design and implement electrical systems, infrastructure and security systems.
- Ensure compliance of quality standards in CAD drawings and Construction Documents.
- Redesign drawings according to markups and specifications.
- Translate and convert hand drawings and sketches into CAD systems.
- Create and implement work methodologies and strategies.
- Document and update all drawings.
- Design and architect building drawings and document.
- Support compliance procedures of drafting and engineering standards.
Confidential, Cantilly, VA
- Prepared complex drawings for electric utility design and construction of power lines, substations, power plants, schools, warehouses, water pollution plant.
- Maintained current electric system circuit schematic and switching maps and current electric system maps on a local area network geographical information system ( Confidential ).
- Measured accuracy, thoroughness and efficiency of tasks.
- Assist with preparation of complex electrical schematics and Confidential drawings.
- Prepare as - built drawings of electric utility facilities with emphasis on electrical schematics, Confidential drawings and construction details.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Worked directly with the project engineer to determine the proper analytical system integration solution for the application of Confidential drawings.
- Created detailed drawings for shelters or racks including the following drawing types: plan views, elevations, electrical power / signal / communication wiring diagrams, utility piping and tubing schematics, sampled conditioning system flow schematics, detailed sample probe drawings, alarm system (relay or PLC) detailed wiring diagrams, and fabrication drawings.
- Finalized design documentation to represent “as built” condition. Reviewed equipment placement, power / signal wiring terminations, piping / tubing routing & connections, part numbers for Bill of Material.
- Read and redlined Arlington County Zoning maps.
Sr. Support Coordinator/Contractor
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
- Provided technical assistance to Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing engineers.
- Transformed and created CAD Drafted and construction documented plans for upgrades
- Reviewed and checked engineering drawing and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards. using a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Provided technical assistance to Architect, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing engineers.
- Produced detailed drawings, transformed and created plans for water and sewer system upgrades, repairs, and extensions initial product designs using Confidential MEP 2012, 2013 and Autodesk Plant 3D into working As-Built documents for ( Confidential ) Washington Metro Transportation Authority, also maintained drawing tree for configuration control of WMATA engineering drawings and electronic library of drawings using Project Wise V8.
- Reviewed and checked engineering drawing and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards using a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Performed advanced design tasks, which include preliminary design studies and construction analysis and the preparation of specifications for ensuring proper CADD standards are identified and applied by staff.
- Prepared As-Built utility drawings from inspector field notes.
- Reviewed daily reports and sketches turned in by inspectors and developed CADD documents suitable for recording location, depth, size, materials, appurtenances and function of installed utilities.
- Researched the parts for metro rail usage and how the part will be used.
- Determined size, shape, weight, color, materials used, cost ease of use, fit/ergonomics, and safety to be considered to prepare detailed drawings that specify color, materials, textures/finishes, and exact dimensions.
- Drafted civil plans for highways, sewage disposal systems and other construction projects
- Represented elevations and contours in civil designs accurately as well as geophysical formations and oil field installations in designs
Sr. MEP Drafter/Technical Writer/Contractor
Confidential, Arlington, VA & Baltimore, MD
- Provided technical assistance to Electrical, Mechanical and Plumbing engineers.
- Transformed initial rough product designs using Confidential 2008, 2012, Autodesk Revit 2012, and Confidential Works into working As-Built documents for the Confidential
- Reviewed engineering drawing and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards. using a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
- Assisted project manager in Technical Writing, organizing and building RFI's and Proposals for outside resources and proper administration for the assembly and submittal to client.
- Processed Requests for Information (RFI) and distributing to customers for response; maintained requests for information log showing open and closed RFIs.
- Processed and tracked documentation using a project management applications, such as ProjectWise V8, Confidential 2012 and Sharepoint.
Sr. MEP Drafter/Contractor
- Incorporated ideas for product development and independently, troubleshoot blueprint errors, create and edit Confidential
- Aeronautical map drawings using Microstation J IRASB.
- Assisted with the projective development of deliverables and designs. Created topographical maps to aid construction workers.
- Represented minute details and visual guidelines in civil designs, maintained all the drawings in the computer system.
- Specified materials and dimensions in civil plans, created wiring and layout diagrams for electrical equipment
- Recommended design revisions based on project specifications to refer to technical handbook during drafting phase
- Prepared drawings to clearly indicate assembly of mechanical devices. Also develop presentations using Adobe Power Point, Illustrator and Photo Shop.
- GSA, Washington, DC, as a CAFM Analyst, I coordinated and executed the delivery of CAFM services, updated AutoCAD and CAFM system drawings using eSmart, ACAD2008, Autodesk Map 5 and Civil Map 3D to meet project deliverable, supported transition of new facilities and provided reports and analysis to support operational teams and clients.
- Performed space surveys (verifying dimensions of walls, doors, etc), Updated CAD drawings of the space.
- Input furniture symbols into CAD drawings using CAP 20/20 Studio. Assisted facility's manager to ensure the organization's assets are fully utilized at the lowest possible cost, while providing benefit to every phase of a building's life-cycle, and to support operational and strategic facility management, all of the activities associated with administrative, technical, and infrastructural FM tasks when the facility or building is operational, as well as the strategic processes for facilities planning and management.
- Ran and published monthly and quarterly reports and periodic data imports. Assured data accuracy, removed outdated data, identified and resolved inconsistent data. Ran periodic Quality Audits, documented and reported results.
- Coordinated with Facility Managers to obtain and update building infrastructure drawings within system.
- Maintained organization of account archives on client Compass System and facilitate data transfers.
- Bechtel-Dulles Transit Project, Vienna, VA, as a MEP Designer, designed and red marked Fire Alarm schematics.
- Developed Mechanical discipline designs for the Fire Protection and Plumbing systems for Confidential .
- Assisted senior engineer in being responsible for the developing of the design calculations, specification, physical design and coordination with subcontractors for the Fire Protection systems and Plumbing for all facilities associated with the project.
- Developed designs including preparation of design drawings and 3D models and multiformat data to be integrated and shared for review between all project stakeholders using building Information Modeling Designs and NAVISWorks.
- Coordinated with the related disciplines as directed. Attained knowledge of current codes, criteria and practices as they apply to the development of Fire Protection and Plumbing design.
- Also was responsible for supervising the work of other engineers and designers as directed by the Engineering Group Supervisor.
- Coordinated vendor submittals, acting as liaison with design disciplines and resolving technical and field issues.
- Used Confidential 2008 and Microstation V8.
Confidential, Mclean, VA
- Worked with various companies, such as RJA Group, ISI Professional Services and Environmental Systems Designs, Parkwood Working and Jefferson Millwork and Design.
- Produced AutoCAD drawings (base building & tenant space), with area polylines of the building space required, coordinated with Reprographic Technologies for plotting drawings.
- Made corrections to blueprints and produce and design millwork drawings using AutoCAD 2000 and AutoCAD 2000i
- Designed cabinets, desks, tables and shelves.
- Produced and design Millwork drawings, provided analytical, administrative, and technical support for several projects utilizing REVIT, AutoCAD 2000 and AutoCAD200i.
- Effectively interact and communicate with independent consultants of backgrounds in Engineering, Graphics and Communications.
- Used AutoCAD Software to: scale architectural drawings representing site and floor plan layouts, scale wall elevation drawings depicting layout of electronic and electrical equipment, produce isometric details of electrical and electronic equipment, riser, electrical diagrams and single-line drawings.
- As Fire Protection drafter, I worked on projects like Confidential and Confidential red lining and redrawing floor plans, life safety plans, electrical plumbing and mechanical drawings.