- Highly skilled in installing, repairing, maintaining and troubleshooting computer hardware software and peripherals. Able to create a positive memorable customer service experience with all users. Gives full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times. Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience. Experience working in fast paced environments. Expert in Windows operating systems. Proven ability to manage multiple troubleshooting tasks simultaneously. Excellent problem - solving skills.
Help Desk Technician
- Worked in Agile Help Desk Environment to resolve Customer issues in timely & Robust Manner.
- Ensures that Remedy tickets are resolved and completed to the client's satisfaction.
- Performed Phone and help-desk support for local and off-site users. applying diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions.
- Participated & Performed in the installation, configuration and upgrade of computer hardware and software.
- Performed PC refresh and migration Windows XP to Windows 7, Then Windows 7 to Windows 10.
- Installs, upgraded and supports Windows 7 applications and software's.
- Managed user and computer accounts using Active Directory and Microsoft Active Roles.
- System administration, user account creation, for end users. Active Directory - Administers user rights and assets on domain.
- Provided end-users software troubleshooting and support.
- Provided network troubleshooting and support.
- Provided telecom troubleshooting and support-Assists in the administration of e-mail systems.
- Escalates difficult problems to higher levels.
- Tracks and logs help desk incident reports.
- Compiles daily status and incident reports for project managers.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
- Provided guidance to less experienced Help Desk personnel and mentored to achieve successful results.
- Provided technical phone support, assistance, training to user community to resolve computer and application incidents.
- Utilize knowledge base in a logical manner to quickly resolve reported incidents.
- Present a positive and professional attitude when dealing with customers, colleagues, and managers.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL, MS Access and DB2.
Tools: MS Office 365, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, UML, MS Visio, MS SQL Studio, MS Project, MS FrontPage, Active Directory, Zendesk, MS Dynamic CRM, Sabre GDS, MS Sharepoint
Browsers & Servers: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Tomcat, Apache, Web Logic, Safari, MS Edge, MS SQL, Oracle DBA
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP/Vista/7/10, Unix, Linux, Android, IOS and DOS.