- Detail oriented, highly - specialized Software Support Tier 2 Technician with 6+ years of experience managing and overseeing networks, operating systems, information policy, intrusion detection, security administration, and industry best practices for providing technical support;
- Highly skilled and knowledgeable in installing, repairing, maintenance, and troubleshooting computer hardware, software, and peripherals;
- Vast knowledge of database management concepts, principles, and methods used in the design and development of information systems.
Desktop Support Technician Tier 2
- Served as the lead Desktop Support Technician designing, developing and testing applications and providing technical support for 4000+ users in-person, via phone, and remotely;
- Monitored network systems and business critical applications providing access and log-in support (i.e. account locks, password resets, user account creation, application installations etc.);
- Ordered various portable devices ( tablets, iPads, IPhones, and laptops) activating, and installing multiple applications, data systems, telecommunications components, and software and updates;
- Built, maintained, and test demo environments while staying abreast of modifications to applications through participation in user requirements, software change control reviews, design adaptations/customizations reviews, Independent Validation and Verification System testing, and other user/management forums; and
- Monitored ticket resolution process and procedures to ensure tickets are logged and closed within a 72 hour period or escalated with a full analysis to the concern.
- Protected software and systems behind external and internal customer facing services with a watchful eye on availability, latency, performance, and capacity;
- Collaborated with other tech leads and support teams to ensure integrated end-to-end availability, reliability, and performance;
- Supported Microsoft 365 Migration, Archiving, eDiscovery, Compliance and Data Loss Prevention;
- Investigated technical concerns classifying their tier level, documenting the inquiries, using the Remedy Incident tracking system escalating high level request to the administrator for approval;
- Ensured new devices or systems are baselined along with reviewing prohibited and disapproved software reports and working with sites to upgrade or remove from the environment; and
- Collaboratively worked with Privacy Officers, Contractors and stakeholders in conducting Risk Assessments, Privacy Impact Assessments, Special Purpose System reviews, and any other security related documentation or request.
IT Support Technician Tier 1 (Part Time)
- Provided technical support, troubleshooting, maintenance, and upgrades to help clients maintain their Oracle and Microsoft SQL database infrastructure;
- Created and maintained a schedule of system audits to ensure access is appropriate for both internal and external users;
- Investigated incidents caused by malicious activities, and identify false positives;
- Documented security events daily to create a baseline of activity for the client network; and
- Investigated alerts created including malicious file uploads, compromised servers, SQL injections, and port scanning.
IT Support Administrator
- Oversaw and maintained all aspects of Confidential computer infrastructure;
- Trained staff on software server support, database refresh support, desktop support and network support;
- Activated, replaced, and installed applications and configured voice and data systems hardware, telecommunications components, as well as software and updates;
- Added and removed computers and/or users from the domain and mapped network drives; and
- Consolidated multiple ticketing systems, improving communication and the ticket turnover rate by 8.67%.