AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Security Management
- Active Directory
- Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Exchange
- Ports, Protocols and TCP/IP
- SharePoint 2010
- Windows XP/Vista/7 MS Office 2007/2010
- Google Chrome
- Win7 Migration
- Project Management
- Vendor Management
- Office 365 - SCCM
Tier 1 Support, Washington, DC
- Install software, modify and repair hardware and resolve technical issues
- Provide base level IT support to 700 non-technical personnel
- Display courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interactions
- Develop quick guides to assist end-users with challenging software application features
- Manage Windows 8 and Windows 7 workstations
- Ensure that Remedy and Spiceworks tickets are resolved or escalated
- Active Directory - Account creation, Password resets, Group policies
- Develop client SharePoint Foundation 2010 sites and provide support as needed
- Apply solution by restoring broken or intermittent connections, adjusting software configuration install patches, and reboot system
- PC refresh and migration XP to Windows 7 and 8
- Process incidents/requests in a high pressure, time sensitive environment via phone, email, instant messaging and desk side
- Provide initial trouble shooting of problems including root cause analysis for desktop, laptop and printers (local/network)
- Perform administrative tasks including account creation, password resets and granting access to drives, folders and files in accordance to security guidelines
- Create and manage Network accounts to include granting access to secured file shares
- Manage bench IT inventory
- Provide configuration and SharePoint administration support
- Coordinate and support VTC/Audio conferences
- Provide level 2 end-user technical support for Windows 7, Microsoft Office, Network connection
- Update ticketing system to reflect work in progress or completed
Sales Associate, Arlington, VA
- Greeted Customers; Informed them of any store promotions; assisted with finding merchandise
- Organized Store sections; Folded and hung up different articles of clothing and jewelry
- Put back merchandise from go back racks to there appropriate section
- Maintained and Organized fitting room; directed customers to fitting room with appropriate tag matching the number of merchandise wanted to try on
Office Assistant, Camp Springs, MD
- Processed documents and forms via copy machine, fax, postal mail, scanning and e-mail.
- Operated company switchboard by taking messages, answering inquiries, and transferring calls.
- Created files and managed filing system of documents and receipts.
- Assisted with making and distributing employee schedules and time sheets
Unarmed Security Guard, Camp Springs, MD
- Patrolled assigned post by remaining vigilant of suspicious behavior or packaging.
- Kept detailed documentation of guest entering and leaving the establishment.
- Reported any suspicious activity immediately to on duty supervisor.
Crew Member, Washington, DC
- Cashier: Processed customer’s payments via cash, credit or debit.
- Line Server: Quickly completed customer’s menu purchases.
- Prepped Food: Seasoned, diced, and stored meats and side toppings for the food bar.
- Clean Up duty: Maintained personal cleanliness and establishment cleanliness.
- Station Manager: Monitor food bar for food depletion and replenished promptly.
Cashier, Washington, DC
- Effectively sorted incoming shipments of shoes and other products.
- Beautifully stocked shoes and other products for customer appeal and easy accessibility.
- At check out, removed sensors from customer’s shoes and monitored product for defects prior to purchase.
- Processed payments with warm friendly service using a touch screen register.