- Desktop Support Analyst and personal protection - oriented professional who consistently demonstrates the latest in desk top support in customer services. Dedicated to configuring, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot, and support workstations, laptops, printers, mobile device, phones and another computer and telecommunications equipment. I was valued for effectively resolving challenges.
- Hardware/Software troubleshooting
- Linux Administration
- Scripting Network Solutions
- Ethical Hacking
- Top Secret Clearance
- Security System Administration
- TCP/IP Configuration
- Empathy with end users
- Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Email Service
- Security Operations
- VPN and remote dial: in users
- Team Leader
- Network Virtualization Administration
Level 1 Analyst IT Help Desk Support
- Accept and registers Service Calls
- Classify Service Call According to the specified options
- Refer Service Calls to the appropriate Resolution Owner Support Group
- Tracks the progress of an owned Service Calls during entire lifecycle (from start to end register to close) to ensure that it is resolved within the agreed Service Level Agreement
- Close Service Calls
- Communication (internally/externally) about Service Calls e.g., communicates the status of the Service Call directly with the customer or broadcasts to a larger audience as define in SLA
- Report about Service Calls
- Execute service requests such as setting up NT/Outlook accounts as per the SLA
- Troubleshoot and resolve Service Calls issues
- Troubleshooting end-user computer application and /or network connectivity problems in person or in/outbound calls.
- Troubleshoots network printers, scanners, fax machines, desktops, laptops.
- Perform virus scans. Disk recoveries, server, and disk backups, installations, personalizes, and issue computers and peripherals to end-users.
- Train users on information security policies, network security polices, network security and computer maintenance.
- Provides Windows 7 and 10 supports.
- Conduct inventory of IT equipment on hand. I assist in gathering information to respond to client questions and reported problems.
- Provides assistance to employees performing information-processing tasks.
- Apprises supervisors of progress of tasks, identify problem areas and recommends solutions
- Handled technical troubleshooting within an environment, including system crash, slow down and recoveries.
- Engage and tracked priority 1 issues.
- I have diagnosed, resolved, order, and replaced parts in computers.
- I did 200 hours externship (internship) as a desktop support technician at the Durham VA Medical Center OI&T section. I provided customer service support for most computers users at the Durham VA Medical Center. These computers and/or components were critical for doctors, nurses, administrative assistance, and management to provide direct patient care for disabling and sick vets.
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
- Supervisor security officers act to ensure that all post orders are followed, that established rounds are completed, and that reports are filed.
- Coaches and disciplines personnel as appropriate
- Train Security Offices and other company ‘s and other’s personnel
- Assist in the submission of payroll and personal information to the company