- Self - motivated Desktop Support Technician with experience diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving client issues, with outstanding hardware maintenance, application support and training, installations and upgrades. Articulate proactive and personable communicator with excellent skills in client and vendor relations.
Active Directory: Windows Server 2008/2012
Microsoft Exchange: Windows 7 / 10
Adobe Acrobat Professional: SharePoint 2010
Google Chrome: MS Office 2010/2013/2016
IE: Enterprise Level Migration
TCP/IP: DNS / DHCP
Firewall configuration Networking: Project Management Vendor Management
Remedy / HP Service Manager: Office 365
SCCM: Android / iOS Development
Complex Systems Technologist
- Build comprehensive and actionable network architecture documentation / artifacts.
- Analyze/standardize network data pulled from multiple configuration management tools: (NMAP, SolarWinds, SCOM, BMC Remedy, HBSS, Tanium, etc.).
- Leverage network tools, scripts, and applications to continually monitor, collect, and consolidate data for analysis.
- User consolidated information for interactive models of the network environment.
- Engage with network stakeholders for device and application access, planned network and system upgrades, and current and future activities.
- Contribute detailed analysis and novel approaches to modernizing the customer-computing environment.
- Collaborate on the review of project results, relevant documents and reports, to identify problems, recommend and track progress on corrective actions
- Established and maintained relationships with clients to ensure quality service and satisfaction
- Managed over 50 projects simultaneously, and effectively tracked all requirements to ensure smooth delivery
- Identified project requirements, define specifications, determine scope and document results
- Ensure all requests meet requirements for current metric standards
- Provided tier two support to end users for either PC, server, or mainframe applications or hardware
- Define the project objectives and lay out a schedule for tasks to ensure that the project succeeds in achieving all of its objectives
- Analyze the kind of knowledge required to complete the project and determine the participants who would be working for it
- Perform supervisory and controlling functions to make sure the project is at par with the expected standards at all stages
- Establish meetings with the clients and financial advisors to determine the budget restrictions for the projects
- Provide support to the head manager in meeting crisis situations and finding solution to the technical and non-technical problems
- Train the team members in meeting their individual goals and performing the responsibilities at par with the standards
Technical Support Specialist
- Receives telephone calls from customers having problems using computer hardware and software
- Experience and technical skills in Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 Client, Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP client, MS Exchange, MX Outlook, HP hardware, LAN/WAN, routing systems, and TCP/IP
- Talks to customer to learn procedures followed and source of Error
- Customer service skills training is required
- Answers customer’s questions
- Install desktops, laptops and printers
- Configure software applications
Field Services Help Desk/Tier 2
- Provide direct technical support Level 2 and Level 3 for computer system users on the Navy Yard. Support and troubleshoot computers, Laptops and telecommunications-related issues: software, hardware, network devices, printers, and smartphone. Handle tickets escalated from the Help Desk in a timely manner. Provide follow-up to users after initial visit. Retain ownership of own assigned tickets and update ticket logs daily.
- Communicates: Effectively to customer about the technical and non-technical issue. Follow up with each customer to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Troubleshooting: Resolve NIPR/SIPR equipment malfunctions and correct them as directed by supervisor
- Perform: preparing computer-provided information for delivery to requesting clients, and writing up reports.
- Accomplishment: Making sure customers are satisfied and pleased with the Quality of Service.
Technical Support/Baseline Technician
- Baseline new and refurbished equipment to designated specifications as assigned by supervisor
- Troubleshoot connectivity and data issues to then advise appropriate actions
- Transfer client data to the new unit if necessary and ensure new data was transferred successfully
- Set up various laptop computers as necessary
- Verify with customers that job was completed
- Ensure all associated paperwork is completed in a timely fashion and databases are up to date
IT Technician/Software Support
- Maintain, repair, and install personal pc’s and network hardware and software
- Review, maintain, and perform upgrades to existing pc systems
- Troubleshoot and determine problems
- System administration, user account creation, backup/restore data
- Apply solutions by adjusting software configuration, install patches, and reboot entire system
- Vendor Management, PC refresh and migration
- Assist with the management and maintenance of hardware and software inventoried
Tier 1 Help Desk Analyst
- Install software, modify and repair hardware and resolve technical issues
- Provide base level IT support to non-technical personnel within the business
- Display courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interactions
- Develop quick reference guides to assist end-users with challenging software application features
- Create and manage new user accounts using Windows Server
- Manage Windows XP Professional, Windows Vista Business, Windows 7 workstations
- Ensure that Remedy tickets are resolved and completed to the clients’ satisfaction
- Develop client SharePoint Foundation 2010 sites and provide support as needed
- PC refresh and migrating XP to Windows 7 and 8
- Provide initial troubleshooting of problems including root cause analysis for desktop, laptop, and printers (Local/network)
- Provide configuration and SharePoint administration support for Naval Financial Management
- Coordinate and support VTC/Audio conferences
- Provide level 2 end-user technical support for Windows 7, Microsoft Office, Network connections
- Update ticketing system to reflect work in progress or completed