SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Attention to Detail - Concerned with quality. Produce orderly work completed correctly and on time.
- Hard-Working - Comfortable performing in high tempo, demanding environment.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Able to get along well with co-workers and accept supervision; Positive attitude.
Confidential, Hagerstown, MD
I.T. Support Specialist
- Help Desk Operations Faculty and student support, Answering technical queries.
- Adding/deleting/creating/modifying user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Applying operating system updates, and configuration changes.
- Computer set - up, installation, troubleshooting, service, upgrades, and maintenance in network environment.
- Network Printing/Scanning troubleshooting, set-up, routine maintenance.
- Auxiliary devices- tablets, PDAs, and smartphones.
- Point-of-Sale/Credit Card systems Setup and Maintenance.
- Classroom Technology Networked projectors, SmartBoard, audio equipment.
- Provided all inside and outside plant installation, testing and troubleshooting.
- Terminate, splice and install a variety of fiber optic connectors and enclosures
- Able to operate heavy equipment to include backhoe and skid steer.
- Significant time doing manual labor functions, walking on uneven ground, working in tight spaces and in general, being overall physically demanding.
- Able to terminate, test, splice, hotmelts, unicams on all fiber optic cables.
- Follow I3A, Bisci, and Tempest for all installations.
Cyber Transport Journeyman
- Provide mission critical voice, data, and video services to Confidential, Vice President, and President.
- Implement or perform preventive maintenance, backup, or recovery procedures.
- Inspect sites to determine physical configuration, such as device locations and conduit pathways of HF, SATCOM, and Wideband Telco infrastructure.
- Install or coordinate installation of new or modified hardware, software, or programming modules of telecommunications systems.
- Manage user access to systems and equipment through account management and password administration.
- Provide user support by diagnosing network device problems and solving technical issues.
- Order and maintain inventory of operating telecommunications equipment, including telephone sets, headsets, cellular phones, switches, trunks, printed circuit boards, network routers, and cabling.
- Document detailed user support activity, up to severe system problems, corrective actions, resolution status, trends, and completed equipment installations.