Hard - working recent college graduate with a Master of Science (M.S.) in Information Technology specializing in Software Engineering (3.5 GPA), with 9 months of work experience. Aiming to leverage the academic experience and proven knowledge of database design, troubleshooting, and programming to successfully fill the Information Technology Specialist role at your company. Frequently praised as adaptable by my peers, I can be relied upon to help your company achieve its goals.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
IT Help Desk
- Help patrons find and use library resources, such as reference materials, audiovisual equipment, computers and other electronic resources, and provide technical assistance when needed.
- Answer routine telephone or in-person reference inquiries, referring patrons to librarians for further assistance, when necessary.
- Reserve, circulate, renew, and discharge books and other materials.
- Catalogue and sort books and other print and non-print materials according to procedure, and return them to shelves, files, or other designated storage areas.
- Enter and update patrons' records on computers.
- Compile data and create statistical reports on library usage.
- Compile bibliographies and prepare abstracts on subjects of interest to particular organizations or groups.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
- Back up or modify applications and related data to provide for disaster recovery.
- Review or update web page content or links in a timely manner, using appropriate tools.
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Load computer tapes and disks, and install software and printer paper or forms.
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Very strong teamwork
- Exceptional negotiating and communicating skills.