SOFTWARE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Software knowledge: JMP, Solidworks, R, Microsoft Excel, C, Python (numpy, pandas, matplotlib etc.), SQL, MATLAB, R, Power BI, Statistica, Tableau, RDBS, freeCAD, Solidworks
Hands on instrumentation experience: XRD, Electron Microscopy (SEM, TEM), EDX, AFM, for Material science and Failure Analysis
Process and Technology Development Engineer
Confidential, Hillsboro, OR
- Data analysis using scripting and data visualization methods including JMP, Python, SQL, Statistica, excel, Power BI, Tableau.
- 3D modelling and design using Solidworks (3D CAD software).
- Process Controlled Statistical Analyst to run Statistical process control (SPC) for the module to achieve best in class tool matching that resulted in baseline improvement by 85% in 4 months.
- Proposed and implemented a process improvement method that reduced the tool downtime by 9 hours.
- Design of Experiments (DOE), data collection and root cause investigation for troubleshooting down - to-production equipment to result in improved availability and factory output for operations. technicians and Engineers to enable them to become independent to follow safety protocols in cleanroom environment.
- Updated documentations including specifications, RFCs, etc. for Technicians and new Engineers.
- Process development, budget and analytical problem-solving with cross-functional teams for continuous process improvement of the module, cost reduction, and quality improvement by following lean manufacturing principles .
- Responsible for defining a roadmap to achieve the goals of safety, manufacturing quality, output, and cost analysis as a tool owner.
- Designed and modeled mathematically the optical sensor for humidity monitoring.
- Using MATLAB programming, simulated the performance curves and characterized the sensor for sensitivity, accuracy, and range. (work presented in Sensors and Actuators-B for the innovative technology)
- Teaching courses of Applied Physics, and mentoring undergraduate engineering students.
- Coordinated experiments and trained operators and other personnel for the Applied Physics Lab.
- Performance management, coaching and mentorship of freshmen Engineering students.
- R&D for the dispersion of titanium dioxide nanoparticles in polymers and characterization including testing of mechanical properties to develop transparent and thin optical lenses.