Technically sophisticated engineering professional with a solid history of effective integration/qualification and testing of telecommunications and network equipment.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Broad knowledge and success in network and telecommunications engineering, technical support, troubleshooting, and issue resolution.
- Experience in LAN/WAN management and maintenance, RF Engineering, systems and network administration, network procedures, protocols and messaging, hardware software installations, maintenance, troubleshooting, and support.
- Knowledge of current network/telecom technologies and services including MSC, SGSN, GGSN, SMSC, and MMSC.
- Skilled team leader and trainer with a track record of directing direct multiple tasks effectively to ensure on target completion of all deliverables.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication strengths leveraged to train users, troubleshoot system issues and ensure total client satisfaction.
Software: Windows 10, Office 365, Outlook, Remedy, Prognosis, ProComm, HyperTerminal, Chrome, Firefox.
Tools: Quantum, HP Quality Center, Control Center, RCATs, JIRA, Confluence, Cherwell, Amdocs CRM Billing ticketing system.
Hardware: Cisco Routers 800, 1700, 1800, 2800 series, Cisco Switches 3500, 6500 series.
Networking: TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, VPN, Frame Relay, MPLS, Telnet, SSH, ISDN
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Support Analyst / Team Lead
- Orchestrate technical support for Cricket wireless network and devices.
- Troubleshoot and debug complex escalated technical issues with cellular devices, software, and hardware.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and resolve network incidents.
- Hire, train, mentor and supervise a team of 11 network technicians.
- Develop detailed documentation on troubleshooting strategies, solutions, FAQ’s, technical documentation and user guides.
- Worked with onsite and offshore teams and successfully migrated over 8 million cricket customers from Confidential network to Confidential & Confidential network, service and technology.
- Accurately diagnosed, documented and resolved hardware, software, mobile device, mobile application incidents.
- Decreased the average support ticket resolution time through timely resolution of tickets related to SMS, MMS, Voice, VVM, and Data.
- Provided technical assistance via email, instant messaging and telephone.
- Recognized for providing exceptional technical support and troubleshooting services and for resolving incidents in a timely and efficient manner.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Tested mobile applications in a lab and production environment; performed sanity testing, feature testing, functional testing, system integration testing, regression testing, performance testing, load testing, and user acceptance testing on various mobile devices.
- Defects logged using Jira and conducted fix verification. Tested the applications under various networks and internet speeds.
- Provided detailed documentation to corporate resulting in reduction of resolution time.
- Created, designed and executed test strategies, wrote and executed wireless test plans using HP quality center. Tested voice MMS, SMS, data and mobile traceroutes.
- Supported production deployments, monitored and tracked high priority defects and production issues, and tested the applications on various generations of Android and iOS devices.
- Key projects include start - up testing model for Aio Wireless; creating and executing voice test cases to support Jasper/ Confidential & Confidential (Zig) services; and performing M2M, HLR, HSS mobile testing.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Network Control Specialist
- Technical support lead for Confidential & Confidential mobility voice initiatives, products and service offerings.
- Evaluated network performance and created improvement strategies and customer specific network maintenance plans.
- Documented system and network issues, resolutions, and troubleshooting guidelines.
- Ensured maximum uptime of networks through proactive oversight and scheduled maintenance.
- Performed quality testing for call flow scenarios for voice, data, SMS, MMS, Voice Mail and Visual Voice Mail.
- Troubleshot and resolved voice and data issues and ensured optimal network capacity in the regional zones.
Technical Support Specialist
- Technical leader and escalation point of contact for Tier 2 Help Desk personnel. Resolved technical issues Confidential over 150 physical IT locations.
- Worked in coordination with Cisco and tested their equipment within the lab and NOC environment prior to installing their firewalls, switches and routers.
- Provided technical support and maintenance for customers’ data systems, troubleshot and resolved installation and maintenance issues.
Network Operations Communications Specialist
- Led the Confidential & Confidential integrated solutions Confidential -1 conversion and new data installations as per schedule.
- Collaborated with network engineers to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with circuits, network equipment, network congestion and routing issues.
- Enforced “Acceptable Use Policy” to protect Confidential & Confidential network both internally and externally. Identified and resolved security issues including DNS attacks, hacking, block list, viruses, phishing websites, spam, and identity theft.