- Strategic thought leader with history of success in cloud, systems and network implementation, strategic planning, technology direction, design, delivery and implementation.
- Skilled in aligning end - user needs with long-term resolutions to complex IT challenges. Track record of success.
- Proven change agent, repeated success in driving efficiency and reducing total cost of ownership.
- Hands on technology leader with a blend of business and technology competencies and expertise to navigate and influence C-level management across business and IT.
- Accomplished communicator skilled in building and strengthening relationships across functions to drive cohesive, strategic operations.
- Revitalized project management processes using ITIL and PMP standards.
- Integrated Agile and Scrum methodologies into software engineering processes.
- Authored documents consolidating the workflow improving the technical team productivity by 20% reducing the problem resolution time at Confidential .
- Improved the security posture by 50% for 50+ clients by implementing Cisco Firepower/Firesight Security at Confidential .
- Established IT infrastructure division at Archbrook and developed the network from three PC computer division to multisite datacenter.
- Implemented VMware saving over $500,000 in hardware spend.
- Implemented cost-effective, secure scalable solutions reducing annual spend by over $250k and fast tracking business growth resulting in the Archbrook sales growth from $20 million to $1 billion.
- Network & Systems Engineering
- IT Service Management
- Project Management Strategic Planning
- IT Security
- Cloud Services
- Network & Server Optimization
- Data Backup & Recovery
- Business Continuity
- Disaster Recovery
- Datacenter Management
- Testing & Troubleshooting
- Cross - Team Collaboration
Protocols: Windows 7/8/10; Mac OS X; VMware4.5-6.7; Exchange 2007/2010/2013/2016 ; Windows Server NT/ 2000/2003/2008/2008 R2/2012/2012R2/2016; CITRIX; CISCO IOS; HP; Elfiq; Riverbed; EMC
Software: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project), SQL, SharePoint; QuickBooks; Peachtree; SAGE; Exchange; Office365, Veeam, Datto, StorageCraft, ERP, WMS, Firepower.
Technologies: DNS, AD, LDAP, DHCP, FSMO, VLAN, RIP, BGP, VPN, TRUNK, LACP, HSRP, IOS, LAN, WAN, WLAN, MPLS, Point to Point, T1, T3, Ethernet, AS2, FTP, SFTP, SD-WAN
Confidential, Cedar Grove, NJ
IT Service Manager
- Directed several concurrent technology projects for key clients including hardware software upgrades/ migrations/ consolidations, database implementations, Help Desk management, IT Security implementation in line with aggressive timeline, quality and business requirements.
- Subject matter expert to the senior executives, cross functional teams and business stakeholders.
- Defined the project scopes, controls, estimating, planning, scheduling, resource allocation, and overseeing the configurations, testing, integration, implementation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Managed a team of 10 IT consultants and an annual operating budget of $0.5 million.
- Implemented enterprise wide backup and recovery strategy improving the speed of system recovery.
- Collaborated with internal and external partners, vendors, and global teams for successful execution of infrastructure projects.
- Project managed multiple infrastructure projects from concept to completion, projects include migrations from legacy systems to emerging technologies, hardware and software deployments/upgrades, VMware implementations, multisite network layouts and redesigns.
- Built a customer information database improving global consulting time and efficiency resulting significant savings in terms of time and money for the client.
- Deployed new IT security initiatives including implementing Firepower Cisco security suite at over 50 client sites improving their IT Security posture.
- Improved overall network communication establishing stable redundant and secure environment.
- Launched process improvements for Help Desk, documented best practices, resolutions to common and complex technical problems creating a comprehensive knowledge database improving productivity and efficiency of the Help Desk personnel.
- Implemented transformative IT policies to harden system security enhanced security measures for password requirements and user access.
- Delivered elite customer service through responsive interfacing, problem assessment, prompt determination of corrective actions and comprehensive follow-up.
- Integral participant in cross-functional troubleshooting of complex network and systems infrastructure; delivered recommendations for solutions and improvement.
Confidential, Lake Hopatcong, NJ
VP & CIO
- Directed strategy, technology direction, architecture and delivery of IT infrastructure.
- Subject matter expert developing IT architecture focusing on business, software, data, security, and infrastructure; point of contact for technology vendors and business stakeholders.
- Managed high achieving diverse group of systems and network engineers and security specialists.
- Delivered architecture framework and technology roadmap ensuring development and maintenance plans aligned with business strategy.
- Oversaw licensing, program budget, forecasting and vendor relationships.
- Led customer infrastructure migration project migrating legacy systems to emerging technologies improving global performance.
- Trained help desk technicians on best practices, evaluation, troubleshooting and resolving technical issues resulting in improving the resolution time by 45%.
- Hired, trained, and mentored new hires, trained them on proper protocol of project layout, design, management and execution.