- IT Applications Manager with extensive background across entire SDLC for healthcare applications (e.g., software development, testing, project management, application analysis, and user support) in multi - site integrated health systems.
- Well-versed in translating user requirements into design specifications.
- Also adept with system maintenance and enhancements.
- Foundational experience in acute and direct Confidential care.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage M&A-related system integrations and conversions.
- Recognized for communication with all organization levels and leadership.
- Clinical & Revenue Applications
- ITIL Methodology
- PMO Methodology
- Confidential / HIT Formats
- HL7 / Interface Processing
- Workflow Optimization
- Soarian Clinicals
- Soarian Portal (Dashboard)
- Cerner/Siemens (Pharmacy, Openlink, Invision, Ad-Hoc)
- Fuji PACs
- MUSE Cardiology
- Sunquest Lab
- Siemens Radiology
- MS Office (Project, Visio, Access, PowerPoint)
Confidential, Livonia, MI
Senior Application Manager
- Designed and deployed new Soarian functionality supporting HL7 integration with third party applications.
- Charged with integrating three different application teams to establish unified team to accelerate implementation of new Confidential release across acute care facilities representing ~542K discharges/year.
- Conducted extensive team building activities to improve communication and collaboration and enable on-time completion of project milestones. Led team to sustain application maintenance and SLA metrics above 98% threshold while also achieving all implementation milestones.
- Collaborated with clients on cross-functional teams to optimize workflows, implement enhancements and support problem management.
- Led implementation of expanded Soarian clinical documentation, standardized CPOE order sets, Confidential and electronic provider documentation to reduce healthcare costs, inefficiencies, and eliminate transcription errors.
- Led implementation of $5MM Meaningful Use Stage 2 project across five facilities. Served dual project roles as application architect with direct build assignments and managing resource allocations.
- Conducted weekly client user meetings providing schedule of pending upgrades, enhancement, product demonstration and status of outstanding issues.
- Redesigned operational support structure and instituted department-wide cross to enhance team’s ability to efficiently support application maintenance and break/fix issues.
- Dramatically improved customer service satisfaction, increasing SLA compliance from 80% to >98%.
- Reduced staff burnout and turnover as result of operational structure changes. Achieved Tier 1 leadership status on colleague surveys and increased staff retention rate to 90%.
- Developed and implemented team dedicated to application user provisioning and security policies. Reduced turnaround time by 84%, from 12 days to 2 days.
- Proactively collaborated with two peers to design and launch standardized application build specifications across all clinical areas, decreasing resolution times by 50%.
- Led effort to define standard Confidential clinical model across four hospitals and > 10K users.
- Implemented go-live simultaneously across all four facilities and their users.
- Mentored and developed Application Analyst I and II colleagues, resulting in three of the five being promoted.
- Oversaw development and testing for various application solutions to be incorporated into workflow processes and enhance Confidential t care.
- Assigned creation of test scripts, troubleshooting, documentation, and other tasks associated with testing based on team members’ abilities.
- Drove implementation and support of corporate Invision System .
- Developed procedures and documentation on system maintenance and analyst support tasks as consultants were replaced with Confidential hires.
- Provided troubleshooting for applications and HL7 interfaces.
- Managed issue escalations with internal technology teams and vendor teams.
- Served as Lead Analyst for detailed Confidential t Accounting conversion at Confidential during SMS Unity implementation.