- Extensive experience in systems administration, network engineering, helpdesk and desktop support.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of technical support procedures in Enterprise environments.
- Experienced in writing and managing detailed knowledgebase technical documentation.
- Proven expertise working desk side and remotely with end users at all corporate levels.
- Solid reputation for complex problem resolution, technical ability, and communication skills.
- Skilled problem identifier and troubleshooter comfortable managing systems, projects and teams.
- Management skills include the ability to work independently, identify priorities and organize responsibilities.
- Recognizes how to maintain a team - oriented attitude that contributes to a productive IT support effort.
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Exchange
- Asset management.
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Backup Administrator
- Microsoft Skype for Business
- Citrix administration
- PC hardware break fix
- Deployment projects
- Database administration
- Printer maintenance and support
- Email support
- Project management
- Helpdesk support
- Remote support tools
- Helpdesk management
- Ticketing systems
- Hyper V and VMWare
- Technical documentation
- Internet support and presentation
- LANDesk and SCCM
- VPN support
- Local area network support
- Mobile device management
- Windows imaging
- Microsoft Office
- Windows OS support
- HDI Support Center Analyst
- Microsoft Server 2012 MCP
Senior Help Desk Engineer/Office 365 Support Engineer
- Work with a highly collaborative team following guidance provided by Solutions Engineers, utilizing a migration and support strategy carefully planned and implemented by Microsoft and BlueChip.
- Expertise with Microsoft Exchange Server, Windows clients, Windows servers, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and Mobile device technologies.
Helpdesk Manager/Office 365 Support Engineer/Escalation Engineer
- In charge of driving interaction with customers to maintain complete satisfaction during the pre-migration, migration and post-migration phases of transition to Office 365.
- Helpdesk Manager for of over 30 Level 1-3 Office 365 Support Analysts.
- Responsible for team attendance and ticket management. Ensured that work was documented, and customers were promptly updated.
- Served as a further escalation point for the entire team and the worked directly with Microsoft on Escalations and implementation of resolutions.
Confidential, NYC/ Philadelphia
Office 365 Support Engineer/Desktop Support
- Office 365 migration project for Confidential
- Exchange 2010 and 2013 on-premises server to Office 365 migration project.
- Assisted with staging migrations, migrating mailboxes and configuring local Outlook accounts post migration.
- Supported desktops, laptops, printers, mobile devices, hardware break fix, image building and deployment, LANDesk management, Office 365, Outlook, Citrix XenApp, Cisco VPN, internet connectivity, user rights, account setups email problems and all other software issues.
Confidential, Conshohocken, PA
Support Analyst/Asset Manager
- Laptop deployment project.
- Windows 7 platform with Office 365.
- Desktop and laptop break/fix including remote diagnosis and resolution.
- Managed laptops, hardware inventory and deployment.
- Managed Team Track helpdesk issues as assigned including but not limited to laptop break fix, reimaging and software support issues.
- Manager of all software deployments using LANDesk.
- Volume license management duties completed daily.
- Updated inventory asset database daily.
Confidential, Horsham, PA
Systems Administrator/Project Manager
- Windows XP to Window 7 migration Project Manager.
- Desktop and laptop break/fix including on-site diagnosis and resolution.
- Backup administration, storage administration, BlackBerry, iPhone and VOIP support.
- Diagnosed and resolved LAN, internet, and VPN issues.
- All Servers supported.
- Liaised with third-party support and vendors.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Support Analyst/Desktop Support
- Windows XP to Windows 7 migration support.
- Supported the incident management process by providing an operational single point of contact for all end users.
- Supported FileSite legal document management systems.
- IPhone/iPad setup and support. MS Office and Outlook support.
- Citrix administration and support. VPN administration and support.
- Exchange Server 2010 administration.
- Active Directory administration.
- Extensive Knowledgebase and Wiki contributions.