- IT professional with 2 years Information Security experience and over 16 years support experience seeking new opportunities.
Desktop Support Technician
- Responsible for quarterly vulnerability scans of workstations and servers within the retail environment as well as scanning retail network segment for credit card data. (@The Jones Group)
- Operate in a PCI and SOX compliant environment (@The Jones Group)
- Monitor and respond to anomalous activity within the corporate environment and retail environment.
- Experience with security monitoring tools such as DBprotect, Symantec CSP (HIDS), Symantec SOC, Sourcefire, and FireAMP. (@The Jones Group)
- Cooperate with other infrastructure departments to remediate vulnerability findings or malicious activity on the network. (@The Jones Group)
- Assist overseas Networking Team with local System Administrator duties (backup rotation, networking issues, projects, outages) (@ Confidential )
- IT service owner of antivirus, physical security (Door Access/Alarm), user accounts/access. (@ Confidential )
- Participate in IT infrastructure, support, design, and development and make recommendations for improvements and changes.
- Manage vendor relationships, exploring and evaluating new vendor opportunities, providing cost - benefit analysis to management based on evaluation.
- Local and remote user support across all levels of global organizations.
- Independently managing workload in various support environments.
- Active Directory management and administration.
- VPN connectivity support on various platforms.
- End-User Training in person and through authored documentation.
- Inerternal support documentation for best practices and company wide IT policy documentation.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft applications through current iteration (Office, Windows, etc.).
- Microsoft Office 365 administration and support.
- Manage client weekly client calls to address concerns and follow up as necessary. (@Liquent)
- Provide reports to software engineers regarding known issues and advise on creating Hotfixes to meet the customers needs. (@Liquent)
- Support of multiple document management programs.
- Basic knowledge of pharmaceutical industry regulatory control process.
- Initial contact group for crisis management.
- Manage new office setup and move. (@ Confidential )