- Results - driven technical support professional with expanding experience in the support, and implementation f enterprise-wide software, systems solutions. In-depth knowledge of existing technical / customer support methodologies, with the ability to apply them to the strategic benefit of the organization and in the attainment of performance goals. Adept at working with management to prioritize activities and achieve defined project objectives; able to effectively translate client / user problems into technical solutions.
Programming Languages: Visual Basic, SQL, PL/SQL, Java, PSP, HTML, CSS
Database: SQL, PL/SQL, MS Access
Software: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, One Drive, Office 365). Google Docs, PCAnywhere, Bomgar, Adobe Pro, Adobe Reader, Cisco Jabber, Cisco Agent
Operating Systems: Windows (XP, Vista, 7,10), Mac OSX (Mavericks, Lion, Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra)
Ticketing Systems: Jira, Altiris, ServiceNow, Desk
Technical Support Engineer
- Field and efficiently diagnose client reported technical issues via phone and email regarding the CMS, network, Windows server, and various other systems
- Provide clear, professional and friendly communications to both clients and internal contacts through the troubleshooting process until resolution.
- Efficiently escalate issues internally in the event the issue cannot be resolved via normal troubleshooting steps
- Utilize and monitor diagnostic tools to isolate and resolve system issues. Perform diagnostic and troubleshooting for various system components.
- Provide training to clients regarding support issues and software installations, changes, or upgrades
- Retrieve requested reports for clients based on certain parameters using internal system
- Contribute articles to our internal and client-facing knowledge bases
- Provide support and UAT testing during product deployments
- Use internet technologies, including: Windows, web-based applications, Microsoft Web server applications, video streaming, FTP, and HTML
- Use Salesforce on a daily basis to retrieve and update client information
Service Desk Technician
- Provide phone, email, and walk-in support to a user community of approximately 2,200 on-site at a federal government facility in downtown Washington DC.
- Use knowledge of the Microsoft Windows 7 OS, Microsoft Office 2013, Office 365, and Microsoft Active Directory to resolve and respond to customer’s questions and requests
- Use extensive customer services skills to act as the end users’ single point of contact for the IT department, handling each request with complete customer satisfaction in mind.
- Excel in a structured environment where service level agreement (SLA) performance and other best practice measurements are established as both team and individual goals
- Conducted technical troubleshooting within an enterprise environment
- Imaged Macs and PC’s for all users
- Used Active Directory to troubleshoot and new account creation
- Tracked issues using JIRA, with responsibility for documentation, resolution and closure of issues.
Customer Service Associate
- Provided customer service while assisting customers with technical inquiries about select products
- Received award for highest sales in product protection plans
ConfidentialCustomer Service Associate
- Volunteered at the information and registration desk to help relay key information to speakers and attendees
- Served as technical support and created media issued at conference
ISSA Student AssistantConfidential
- Assisted the President of the UMBC Student Chapter in creating, marketing, and advertising information regarding meetings and events held by the group
- Helped to increase student attendance to events by targeting specific interests that appealed to the student body