Dedicated and technically skilled Support Technician to provide a single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organization’s desktop computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment (including but not limited to PC, terminals, printers and scanners) to ensure optimal workstation performance, and also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via remote access) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provided end - user assistance where required.
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows 7/8.1 Confidential /10 Enterprise
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office 365
- Remedy/Spiceworks Ticketing Systems
- Adobe Acrobat CS
- Microsoft Access Database
- Clonezilla/Synmantec Ghosting
- AirWatch Mobile Device Management
- Casper/Jamf MDM
- Microsoft Server Administration
- Cisco Router & Switch configuration
Customer Service/Special Services
- Provide excellent customer support to customers returning items.
- Provide excellent customer support to customers looking for items using Homedepot.com and FIRST Phone.
- Assist Confidential ’s and Confidential ’s wanting to make Delivery, Will Call or Carry out orders using Enhanced Special Services app.
- Assist Confidential ’s and Confidential ’s wanting to rent Van/Truck and also carpet cleaning/insulation blowers using Enhanced Tool Rental app.
- Return items to correct department bins.
General Service Tech
- Exam vehicles for New and replacement of tires, brakes, lights, belts, hoses and etc.
- Change oil, air filters, tires, batteries, windshield wipers, rotors and brakes.
- Provide first level resolution support for over 2000+ users
- Answer phone to acquire customer information by searching for employee ID via employee locator
- Document user information in Remedy and issue for end-user
- Search knowledge base for resolution templates
- Create a incident ticket within a provided time limit
- Once knowledge base is found, then I would perform steps to resolve issue
- Use SCCM to push software, hardware drivers and search devices by MAC Address
- Resolve Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client issues and SOHO routers
- Use ActiveRoles to check for end-user accounts and reset passwords and unlock user accounts
- Use Dameware and SCCM for remote access
- Document resolution steps in Remedy or incident ticket will get escalated to Tier2
- Use CMD to ping end-user workstation for connectivity issues
- Repair Microsoft Outlook and Exchange for email sent/receive issues
- Troubleshoot monitor, laptop and docking station issues
- Request for OU move for login issues
- Close Remedy ticket once end-user verifies resolution issues has been fixed
Technical Support Analyst
Confidential, Forestville, MD
- Used Spiceworks for Help Desk ticketing system.
- Imaged and/or repaired desktops and laptops using Clonezilla.
- Used VMWare to remote into Virtual Servers on ESXi host.
- Used Active Directory to Add/Delete/Create/Remove users and computers.
- Maintained equipment inventory, disposal and loaner database.
- Setup Audio and Visual for presentation and mask.
- Imaged, deployed and connected over 50 Mini PC’s for computer labs.
- Installed, Managed and Troubleshoot WAP’s with Ruckus ZoneDirector.
- Configured unused ports on Cisco 3560x Switches with Port-Security.
- Installed network drops, terminated Cat 5e&6 to 568b/RJ-45 jacks and resolved network connectivity issues.
- Used AirWatch to monitor faculty and students iPad’s.
- Supported, maintained and repaired HP printers.
- Added/Deleted users in Confidential Gmail domain allocated to organization.
DeskSide Support Technician
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Reviewed, resolved and closed on average 10 help desk support tickets per day.
- Imaged and configured Dell PC’s desktops and laptops and Apple iMac’s/MacBook’s.
- Trained users on software, hardware and IT procedures.
- Troubleshooted internal technical infrastructure, including Microsoft environment (Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Office & Exchange) network, printing, wireless and audio/visual technologies.
- Used Cisco VPN remote connection for remote users.
- Setup workstations for new users with monitor, keyboard, mice desktop PC or laptop.
- Used Microsoft Active Directory to Add/Delete users and to reset passwords.
- Migrated from Microsoft Exchange to Confidential Gmail.
- Setup groups within Confidential Gmail.
- Punched down Category 5 on patch panel and Category 3 on 110/66 blocks.
PC Refresh Technician/Desktop Support
Confidential, Greenbelt, MD
- Imaged desktops and laptops with Windows 7 Enterprise using Symantec Ghosting and Swimage Encore Conductor
- Obtained IP addresses from system administrator and added systems to AD/NDC domain.
- Backed-up end-user data to transfer to new Windows 7 image.
- Configured and troubleshoot MS Outlook for users on new imae and added network printers.
- Used Remedy to track end-users computer issues.
PC Analyst/HelpDesk Support
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Resolved issues related to Windows, Internet Explorer, and other applications, including virus isolation and removal along with major repairs.
- Ensure desktop computer interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers and administrative systems.