- Experienced IT Professional Network and Communication Management & Cybersecurity undergraduate with technical experience gained through formal and personal troubleshooting hardware and software issues, assembling desktops, and setting up home networks, warehouse logistics skills.
- Able to apply excellent problem solving skills in customer service representative in a bid to complete a variety of projects such as IT Projects, Social Media and Business Marketing Products, Business Project Management and Sustainable Development Solution Project.
- Enjoy detail work and exhibit initiative, creativity, and resourcefulness to complete the tasks at hand.
- Knowledge of setting up a network or other system and experienced in performing maintenance on a regular basis.
- Extensive familiarity with raw and processed numbers and analytical experience.
- A candidate ready to utilize 4 years of experience in IT to excel in any position.
- Extensive computer and network system experience, both in maintenance and initial setup.
- Excellent communication and service skills, able to build relationships and establish connections.
- Analysis and evaluation capabilities with proven track record of accuracy and precision
- Technology expert with over a decade of experience working with computers professionally.
- Attention to small details and excellent critical thinking, decision making, management, and leadership skills.
- Maintain an Accurate Inventory of Control System Devices and Eliminate Any Exposure of Equipment to External Networks
- Implement Network Segmentation and Apply Firewalls
- Establish Role Based Access Controls and Implement System Logging
- Maintain awareness of vulnerabilities and implement necessary patches and updates
- Develop and Enforce Policies on Mobile Device
- Implement an Employee Cybersecurity Program
- Involves Executives in cybersecurity
- Implement Measures for Detecting Compromises and Develop a Cybersecurity Incident Response Plan
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Prepare an installation diagram for each customer
- Run, pull, splice and terminate cables as necessary to establish both voice and data networks for customers
- Install necessary telecommunications networks
- Verify service is properly working by testing circuits, alarms and equipment
- Document network by properly routing and labeling both equipment and cables
- Follow codes, legal regulations and standards to maintain a safe work environment
- Stay up - to-date on technical knowledge through continued, workshops, journals and talking with peers
- Collaborate with others in the telecommunications department to give customers best service
- Study customer orders and specifications to properly plan network installations
- Order and gather equipment, materials, tools and supplies
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Answers to calls and response to emails from Faculty Staff &Students
- Manage and resolve complaints
- Enter new Faculty Staff &Students information’s into the system
- Update existing Faculty Staff &Students information’s
- Process orders, forms and application
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Document all call information to standard operating procedures
- Daily completion of call logs.
Business Project Management
- Knowledge of systems and systems development methodology
- Strong analytical and documentation skills
- Establish and monitor short, mid-scale and complex project plans (PM)
- Participate in change management and process improvement initiatives as well as provide recommendations to improve/enhance existing procedures and controls (BA/PM)
- Strong technical knowledge to leverage established methodologies to develop and executes project scheduling including work breakdown structures into a strong critical path.
- Strong Knowledge in the development and the implementation of media marketing plan
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research.
PC Repair Technician
- Implement computer assembly and repair
- Troubleshoot common devices such as printers, smartphones, and home routers/switches.
- Implement cover codes and numbering systems, data transmission method
Data Entry Technician
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
Information Technology Systems Analyst
- Review IT network information to gain insight into areas of potential improvement.
- Compile a report on a weekly basis and present them to board of administrators at the end of each month.
- Make suggestions to improve efficiency and profits, while minimizing processing and power requirements.
- Improved efficiency and performance of IT networks by 10 percent and 18 percent, respectively.
- Develop and administer disaster recovery plans.
- Install wide range of network equipment.
- Keep network infrastructure up-to-date and secured.
- Write and maintain network security policies and monitor compliance.
- Identify and recommend needed and optimal infrastructure improvements.
- Troubleshoot various network issues affect solutions and collaborate with staff and outside vendors to resolve complex problems.
Information Technology Support Professional
- Communicated with interior employees and exterior clients to resolve computer issues.
- Travelled to locations for in-depth computer issue repair.
- Maintained professional demeanor and attitude.