Visionary Administrative Professional recognized for making significant contributions to the coordination and organization of office operations. Highly motivated and resourceful; proficient in both oral and written communications. In - depth understanding of diverse client needs and business methodologies. Established record in effective organization and coordination of projects and meetings. Self-starter with proven competency in driving projects to successful completion coupled with commitment and dedication. Exemplary ability to seek out ways to improve processes and streamline operations.
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
- Meeting Minutes and Preparation Scheduling and Travel Arrangements
- Data Entry / 10-Key / Typing 79 WPM Records Management
- Document Scanning / Faxing Project Coordination and Management
- Customer Service Human Resource Experience
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking Clerical Operations and Organization
- Spreadsheets and Word Processing Team Liaison & Collaboration
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Power point, Sharepoint and HMS. Type 79 WPM
Confidential, WAHIAWA, HI
Confidential, WAHIAWA, HI
IT DEPARTMENT SUPERVISOR
- Experienced in administrative support performing clerical tasks, including copying, file maintenance, monitoring telephones and electronic mail systems, data entry, office supply procurement processing invoices and payments, maintenance for copiers, and other daily office management requirements.
- Organized and maintained documentation, including client correspondence, letters, memos, faxes and forms.
- Coordinated domestic and international travel arrangements, maintained staff calendars and deadlines, and scheduled meetings and appointments.
- Held position as the local human resource point of contact with support from the corporate HR department assisting personnel, and addressing general employee inquiries including timesheets, vacation requests, and payroll questions utilizing sound judgment to perform duties requiring confidentiality and discretion.
- Greeted clients in a friendly and professional manner, quickly assessing client needs and providing information or referral to appropriate resource explaining services, mediating personnel conflict, and forwarding calls to high level department heads.
- Reviewed time and attendance sheets, wage computation and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Managed all aspects of processing job applicants to include conducting pre-interviews to verify qualifications, reviewing and tracking employment documents via HMS, validating employment eligibility via E-Verify, and administering fingerprinting and drug testing of new hires.
- Worked closely with the DHS employees to process background check suitability’s for new and current employees requiring close attention to detail to ensure documents were completed correctly before submittal.
- Maintained an extensive local training matrix tracking 25 items for 210 individuals to ensure all physicals and other licensing requirements were met. Monthly reviews were conducted by quality assurance inspectors.
- 15+ years Confidential Service as an Information Systems Technician focused on administrative and various leadership roles within the IT field. Experienced in handling and safeguarding confidential materials, personnel records and sensitive personnel situations.
- Directed department of 40+ personnel conducting staff training, scheduling and supervision. Led weekly staff meetings to discuss expectations and project tracking which improved staff productivity and efficiency.
- Managed a Confidential Commands classified material account; identified, reported, and corrected discrepancies and trained personnel on proper procedures for handling classified material. Additionally, coordinated over 200 inspections and provided training in accordance with Confidential instruction to 175 communication managers in the six-state southwest region including 40 U.S. Confidential Ships, enhancing mission readiness.
- Prepared evaluations and awards for numerous personnel over a 15-year period of Confidential Service as well as sponsored newly assigned personnel helping them fully integrate into the command.
- Effectively communicate both orally and via written communications coupled with expertise taking detailed and accurate meeting minutes.