Energetic and results - driven professional with more than a decade of experience in customer service and retention. Track record of conferring with customers by telephone or in person to provide them with information regaurding products or services. Expert in taking or entering orders, creating/canceling accounts and obtaining details of complaints. Familiar with principles and processes of customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Answered calls from an inbound call queue making outbound calls to customers and clients about detailed account information or financial transactions.
- Responded to customer questions and consulted on unusual cases with members of the escalations team and supervisors.
- Maintained a variety of metrics to ensure monthly statistics are meet.
- Served as a trusted advisor and account manager.
- Increased revenue and improved customer satisfaction by providing advanced support for customer concerns, and ensuring timely and accurate problem resolution.
- Worked in the Damage Department for Confidential processing damage investigations and claims.
- CRA2-Accurately assemble custom procedure trays by learning to identify medical components by description and vendor item number
- Follow the assembly instructions and place the correct component and quantity (using the counting method) into the tray
- Visually inspect components for defects; verify conformance to specifications and report and/or reject defective components, informing the team leader per guidelines
- Complete prep assemblies within a custom procedure tray; identify the right wrap for the build and proceed to wrap the tray per customer's specified sterile technique
- CRA3-Verify contents of Device History Record to include: assembly instructions; pick ticket; kit insert labels; expiration dates of product; and special notes pertaining to particular builds and box labels.
- Verify vendor ID and description of all components (if applicable) when arranging them sequentially on the carts.
- Verify at least one product is batch counted on a cart. Remove outer packaging from product when necessary
- Assisted Confidential and Confidential contracts for customers using Tier 1 skilsets to assist with all questions and processes for equipment and service inquiries.
- Used different troubleshooting tactics to ensure that the customer was comfortable and satisfied with my service ..