- High level energy business professional with a good executive presence, demonstrated poise and a successful track record providing a high level of administrative and logistical support services to C - Level Executives.
- A highly skilled communicator, critical thinker, and resourceful team-player, whom possess initiative and business acumen necessary to support the executive at the most effective level with a large degree of autonomy and independently completes high quality work.
- Interface and liase between senior executives and members of the management team on a daily basis.
- Possess exceptional ability to establish trust and maintain highly effective working relationships with professionals internal/external at all levels.
- Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records with diplomacy and tactfulness.
- Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports meeting stringent deadlines.
- Flexible and versatile - able to remain calm under fire.
- Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to proactively multi-task.
- Talent for quickly mastering technology - and new initiatives as dictated.
- Thrive in deadline-driven environment flexible to change.
- Excellent team-building skills, work closely with other team members in support of special projects.
- Executive Gatekeeper
- Time Management
- Report Preparation
- Event Planning
- Customer Service
- Travel Arrangements
- Expense Reports
- Office Operations
- Professional Presentations
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Applications
- Detial oriented with execptional time management skills, handle diverse requirements; ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced, professional environment.
- Facilitate phone, email, and all other communications. Screen incoming calls and route and or respond as necessary
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and Calendar Management.
- Arrange, schedule, coordinate, and confirm all travel requirements needed; includes air travel, ground transportation, and hotel accomadations.
- Prepare necessary meeting documents such as agendas, notices, minutes of various meetings
- Complete expense reports, departmental invoices and route accordingly. Assist in planning and execution of meetings, events, and/or conference logistics; includes reserving meeting rooms, arranging catering, issuing information or invitations, and confirmation of attendance. As well as, coordinating speakers, event budgeting, and setting up of audio/visual equipment.
- Use sound judgement in maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information with a high level of discretion.
- Work efficiently and productively in a team environment as well as independently.
- Oversight of 30 administrative staffs various duties, as well as training and compliance.
- Manage all departments: telecommunications, purchasing, general services, and facilities management for the office.
Customer Service/Marketing/ Problem Solving
- Oversee front-office operations and provide impeccable customer service:
- Continue to educate our customers on benefits of various services
- Whether basic or higher level of complexity, explore ROI vs Capex for the customer
- Continue to network relationships with vendors, and other business associates to further assist in goal attainment.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plan for business:
- Launch corporate alliances with premier cultural and community organizations to establish and foster strategic partnerships for the business.
- Accurate planning and execution of community special promotions and events to align the business with our targeted customer demographic.
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables including drafting documents, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the executive to lead effectively.
- Proficient in identifying and resolving conflicts
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously and proactively.
- Continuously a Top Ten Companywide Performer for Excellence in Service.
- Recipient of Letter of Commendation for Superior Service for work on a special project working directly with Bank President.
- Ensure the executive schedule is followed and respected.
- Creates a win-win for direct access for their time and office.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with staff and external partners.
- Demonstrate ability to achieve high performance goals.
- Communicate with Executive a recommended potential of action or suggested solutions.
- Experiece supervising other administrative staff, and handling administrative matters.
- Developed and implemented an effective training manuel for new onboarding managers
- Assist with office management activities as necessary, accepting packages, requisitioning supplies, liaising with property management and services.