- Systems Engineering includes many diverse software development projects for customers.
- Provided direct support at all levels within the organization in providing quality assurance.
- During my tenure at the Office of the Comptroller the Currency worked directly with senior management.
- Directed agency wide rollouts of new software and systems for clients
- Managed, designed, developed, and tested systems - level software and network distribution software for many industries including government, insurance, medical, industrial, military, communications, business, and scientific applications.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Project planning
- Process improvement
- Project initialization
- Project planning
- Project reporting
- Quality control
- Quality methods
- Technical requirements gathering
- Release planning
- Sprint planning
- Daily scrums
- Sprint reviews
- Sprint retrospectives
- User story development
- Story estimating
- Velocity capturing
- Backlog management
- Applications development methodologies
- Coding practices
- Contemporary testing methodologies
- Data analysis & design
- Data modeling
- Data warehousing
- Database design concepts
- Development & testing
- Managing vendors
- Multi-tier development environments
- New technology development
- Organize project teams
- SQL Queries
- MS SQL Server
- MS Access
- MS Office Suite
- MS Project
- Project Server
Data Center Technician
- Executing work-orders via ticketing queues and systems in a fast-paced environment - leveraging your broad range of skills in support of incident management and change implementation for Confidential 's online services physically deployed in the datacenters.
- Inventory Control: spare, cable, and related asset management, in sensitive internal High Business Impact ( Confidential ) environments; to enable external compliance and regulatory audit preparation activities.
- Onsite/offsite technical assistance and troubleshooting
- Equipment installations and configurations
- Ladder racking, pre-wiring of patch panels and equipment
- Interface card removal, installation and configuration
- Testing media for continuity and proper signaling
- Inventorying/labeling of equipment
- Office/Store setup - including low level cabling to equipment setups/configuration
- Conducted a comprehensive analysis of all facets of the organization’s website
- Provided a cost analysis including options and phases associated with the implementation of the website redesign necessary to achieve CPBBC’s goals.
- Factors for Award
- Created the statement of work, planned the pre-proposal conference and provided technical answers to questions from contractors.
- Established and maintained a complete quality control (QC) plans.
- Developed project milestone delivery schedule to allow technical team to efficiently and effectively deliver multiple release cycle's annually
- Responsible for tracking and developing IT budgets for everything related to technology purchasing, staffing, and daily operations.
- Identify emerging technologies and advising the organization’s leadership as cost-benefits.
- Serves as a SME when it comes to bringing new technologies and methods into the organization.
- Developing the site’s content strategy and governance outline which will determine how the organization's content gets created and published.
- Conducting background research
- Data collection and benchmarking
- Support development of project plan templates
- Monitoring and documenting project progress and other performance indicator
- Track and document project risks
- Preparing formal project progress and other reports
- Liaison between Management and contractors
- Developed the project lifecycle process used in support of Confidential.
- Lead the Low Voltage cable team in support of the Confidential
Data Center Site Coordinator
- Executed on-site, hands-on physical infrastructure support for IT equipment, physical cabling, parts/component replacements,
- Point of contact for external customers who’s utilize the co-hosting services.
- Project management support which included Project planning, Project executing and Project reporting for the School’s desktop refresh and web-site refresh projects.
Project Manager Consultant
- Provided support to the Project Management Office of the Agency for Healthcare Research & Quality, responsible for the configuration, administration, and integration of Confidential Project Server 2007.
- In addition, I developed management reporting system that measured project performance.
- Provided support to the Business Unit Manager and Account Manager to prepare a proposal plan that met the objectives of the proposal budget and timeline.
- Provided systems analysis and architectural support to Confidential ’ Corporate Information Management team and worked with various business units to define requirements for the enterprise search strategy for SharePoint.
- Provided project management and technical support on the SSES Omnibus contract at the Office of the Comptroller the Currency. As project manager, led the Web Development team responsible for maintaining the agency’s three website environments.
- Implemented business logic/application database changes, developed ad-hoc reports, gathered data from external agencies, assisted customers, repaired application defects, and performed application tuning.
- Tested/validated application changes, replaced obsolete system/application components, tested new/upgraded hardware and software, and documented all application changes/enhancements.
- Aided with customer acceptance testing, application changes with Production Control, and all database changes with the Database Administration group.
- Designed the Confidential Work Request portal allowing management to assign task and track the progress of work assigned to the contracting staff. In addition, the portal allows the developer to utilize the custom estimating module and track system issues as well as providing near real-time project status.