- Highly motivated recent A+ certified IT/Help Desk Technician graduate with over 3+ years related experience working with computers and assisting IT technicians in updating and trouble - shooting computer systems seeking employment within the field.
- Network configuration
- Printer troubleshooting/repair
- Computer Troubleshooting
- Android/Apple support
- Hardware configuration
- Software installment
- Mac OS
- SharePoint 2016
- Windows 7/8/10
- Bomgar ticketing system
- Genesys ticketing system
- Remedy ticketing system
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Recorded and logged calls from clients within office building regarding computer issues
- Provided over-the-phone assistance to successfully fix computer issues at initial contact
- Provided some remote assistance to accurately push updates onto client’s computers
Computer Tech Assistant
- Completed calls as first line of contact for technical issues using Remedy ticketing system
- Assisted with in-person troubleshooting and successfully resolved minor to major computer issues
- Deployed new computers to client offices and configurated settings for successful internet connection
- Applied updates necessary for new security patches
Confidential, Keyser, WV
Computer Support Tech
- Resolved service tickets from 40-45 clients within 2 weeks and followed up with clients to ensure proper functionality
- Fixed computer start up errors and motherboard malfunctions with assistance
- Successfully performed over 10 software installments and upgrading on Mac/Windows computers and improved performance.
- Used appropriate tools to safely preserve and replace hardware components
Confidential, Wisconsin, NW
- Promoted to Shift Supervisor position after increasingly high customer review rates
- Led Team to consistently meet the store quota monthly and yearly.
- Interviewed and recommended potential candidates for available positions within the store, which contributed to the quota reached by your team.
- Solved thermal printer problems and computer monitor issues using CVS help desk phone assistance.
- Solved camera monitor connection issue which was causing to blank out (VGA was successfully swapped out) with Admiral Tech Support Team remotely.
- Use MS Word application to document incident reports
- Control access of people who requests entrance into site property enforcing public safety.
- Screen 25-30 callers a shift daily properly solving their problems without need to transfer calls.
Help Desk Technician
- Efficiently serve as first line of contact to assist in computer issues for 50-75 office clients
- Successfully Install/Uninstall software apps based on necessity
- Maintain operating records of each device that has been properly serviced using Microsoft Excel
- Pull equipment from inventory preparing it to be deployed to new location
- Push out updates regularly to ensure latest security patches
- Use Remedy ticketing system to attend to service issues as soon as possible.
- Troubleshoot and successfully repair/replace hardware having technical issues or failing
- Manage and solve common and complex issues with mobile devices.