Software: Microsoft Office Suites 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 & 2013(Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word); Microsoft Windows Operating Systems 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8; Microsoft Lync 2010 & 2013; Spiceworks; Real VNC; Windows Powershell; SharePoint; Lansweeper; basic HTML, blogs, and wikis; basic understanding of database and SQL
Hardware: Cisco IT Essentials (PC software and hardware); HP desktops & laptops; Dell desktops & laptops; Lenovo ThinkPad laptops; HP printers; ONT; Android and Apple mobile devices; Jabra handsets, headsets, and wireless speakerphones; general computer builds and repairs; hardware installations and swaps; Image MASSTER 4000PRO
Networking: General networking experience (running cables, troubleshooting connections, activating ports)
Support: Helpdesk escalation and documentation on ticketing system, customer service support (email, phone, and in person)
Confidential, Washington, DC
Help Desk Technician
- Coordinate with the IT department, and other staff over 50 times a week to trouble shoot basic IT problems. Including reimaging computers, application installation, MS Lync VOIP Support, MS 365 support, and other tier 1 help desk requests.
- Assisted IT Director in updating Gigabit Passive Optical Network (GPON)by renaming of Optical Network Terminal (ONT) in the Motorola AXSVision administrative software reducing trouble shooting time by 25% per incident on average.
- Update the CSIS Active Directory to reset passwords, unlock user accounts, and create external user accounts, VNC in a windows 2012 virtualized environment.
- Provide users access to shared inboxes and calendars in an MS 365 environment using powershell.
- Regularly install, replace computer components, and peripherals including hard drives, video cards, mice, and scanners for a staff of 300 users.
- Assists users with company email setup on a variety of Windows, Apple, and Android devices.
- Steadily resolves help desk tickets and promptly escalates tickets that cannot be easily resolved.
- Resolves a minimum of five tickets a day using Spiceworks ticketing system
Confidential, Bowie, MD
- Maintained 50 files daily using database software which attributed to team coordination & scheduling
- Scheduled 30 maintenance visits weekly preventing various customers generators from failing
- Liaised between customers and technicians over 10 times daily to proficiently handle task at hand
- Proactively review customer information within database to produce reports daily to determine customer needs
Confidential, Hyattsville, MD
- Greeted 50 guests daily maintaining excellent customer service
- Maintained 20 racks daily which kept the men’s section very presentable and appealing to customer’s