Experienced professional who contributed to departmental and organization - wide successes within the Texas DSHS, Vital Statistics and Confidential Programs. Significant contributions were made through testing, implementing and providing support during the transition from a paper voucher system to an electronic benefits program as required by the Confidential in all states by 2020. Team lead for Electronic Records Registry. Currently certified to process and sign Acknowledgement of Paternity for births when referencing State Vital Statistics.
Highly Effective Interpersonal Skills *Collaborative Team Member * Keen Attention to Detail * Problem Solver * Goal Driven * Dispute Resolution *High Confidentiality *Adapted to changing conditions *Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access) *State of TX software for Court of Continuing Jurisdiction, (CCJ) and Paternity/Paternity Registry * Genesis * Nexus Lexus *Texas Electronic Registry, (TER)
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Interpreted policies and procedures, statutes and rules.
- Analyzed Birth/Death, Delayed Records, Paternity and Paternity Registry, CCJ, Marriage/Divorce and Adoption records, court reports, operating practices and original documentation.
- Monitored state procedures and controls, reports, operating practices and documentation.
- Managed receipt, distribution and processing of Birth/Death, Delayed Records, Paternity and Paternity Registry, CCJ without direct supervision.
- Performed Research and analysis; analyzed data and produced summary reports with high attention to detail and confidentiality.
Confidential, Austin, TXProgram Specialist
- Confidential Vendor Dispute Resolution Specialist. Subject Matter Expert, (SME) providing project guidance for Graphical User Interface, (GUI) for transition of one client benefit and vendor payment system to a current system during 2015 thru 2016. Regular communications with Confidential, ( Confidential ) regarding vendor payment and system dispute issues with ongoing policy information requests.
- Supported transitioning Confidential Vendors from paper voucher redemption to Electronic Benefit Transaction, (EBT) for vendor benefit redemption and payment. Managed Vendor Hot Card and Approved Product lists in to redemption disputes.
- Managed dispute outcome for final managerial approval and initiated all manual payments not processed thru the EBT system utilizing Confidential and PeopleSoft program thru the State Comptroller’s system for generating payments to Confidential vendors.
- Extensive data research, analysis, summary reports requiring attention to details. Monitored and provided guidance with State and Confidential policies and procedures for compliance with vendor contracts.
- Initiated and provided yearly Vendor IRS 1099K forms for Confidential vendors. Troubleshoot recurring vendor system issues for redemptions.
- Processed and reconciled all fiscal and federal year ends funding for Vendor Dispute Resolution requests. Supported lead coworker with team procurement processing.
- Managed multi-line incoming calls for the Information Response Management Group, (IRM) providing timely responses to public inquiry for Confidential General Email; maintained high level of confidentiality concerning participant and vendor information.