I am a results driven and energetic professional with over five years of experience in sales, customer service support, helpdesk, and assisting customers via telephone and satellite to resolve issues and supporting senior management in achieving organizational goals. I possess strong analytical skills with a reputation for efficiency and enthusiasm.
Computer (Hardware) setup, troubleshooting and repair Type 50 wpm Printer Troubleshooting Network Connectivity System Upgrades Driver Installation New User Training Inventory Tracking LAN/WAN Wireless/VPN Server Setup; Salesforce
Help Desk Technician
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Provide technical support to customers via telephone, email and remote trouble shooting
- Configure mobile devices, MAC, HP laptops/desktops, printers and other electronic devices
- Identify and resolve issues pertaining to network configuration, web hosting and domain registration
- Record and track hardware assets for inventory management
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers
- Provide pricing, delivery information as well as process orders
- Create help desk documentation with step by step instructions on problem resolving techniques
- Responsible for assisting end users in troubleshooting and resolving IT issues
- Send tickets to appropriate departments utilizing ticket tracking system
- Solve minor workstation - related issues(e.g. reset passwords, and connectivity issues)
- Install operating system, software, antiviruses and patches
IT Support Tech
- Electronically file documents using share drive and EDMS document management system
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that occur in the electronic document system
- P rovide first-level troubleshooting support, problem resolution and walk the user through a series of steps to determine the nature of the problem
- Provided updates/status to users and leadership team members on system upgrades and maintenance
- Open service tickets and respond to them in a timely manner
- Maintain a positive reputation with all end users
- Install and configure printers, dell and HP laptops/desktops and other electronics
- Provide 24/7 customer service
Customer Service Representative
- Handled transactions and answered customer queries as well as effectively communicated ideas, suggestions and answers.
- Deciphered customer needs and offered the best solution based on proper company policies.
- Referred customers to people who specialized with the type of problem or query they presented.
- Completed complex money-related transactions and also offered upgrades and new banking services or products.
- Built strong working relationships with customers as well as contributed to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Effectively represented the Company’s product to customers as well as educated large scale firms on its applicability to their businesses.
- Prepared project estimates and facilitated customer authorization as well as processed orders and transactions.
- Maintained financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Implemented all banking regulations and policies when processing transactions
- Resolved product and service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Compiled, organized and reported on sales/ new account performance as well as creating weekly summary presentations for executive staff review