- Listening attentively, solving problems, building trust and satisfaction, forging relationships, while giving voice to the customer.
- Customer service professional with 30+ years of problem - solving experience face to face with customers.
- 20+ years building, promoting and managing employees.
- 20+ years, supporting Geographic Information System software, and the GIS scientific community.
- Trusted to envision and manage major projects from start to finish through organization, teamwork, and clear communication.
- Experience acting as a rational voice for the customer, support team members, or business.
- Recognized for leading by example, with high productivity and ability to multi-tasking.
- Adept using business computers and software.
- Able to think ahead and upsell where appropriate.
- Love working with, and for customers.
- Customer Service
- Employee Management
- Project Management
- Team Building
- Employee Reviews
- Staff Recruitment & Selection
- Policy & Procedure
- Productivity Oversight
- Team Management
- Cost Containment
- Project Management
- Detail Oriented
- Customer Advocate
- Operations Management
- Security Clearance (Inactive)
- Time Management
- Computer Adept
- Employee Growth
- Client Satisfaction
- Customer Retention
- ERDAS IMAGINE
- Siebel CRM Software
- Sales Force CRM Software
- ArcGIS 10.x, 8.X (working knowledge)
- Windows OS XP/7/10
- Microsoft Office 2008/2010/365
- 2010: 2016 Word/Excel/Powerpoint CC
- Photoshop CC 2017
- Computer system setup/breakdown
- Retail Marketing Classes
- Social Media
Manager Technical Support Services
- Managed up to 7 highly technical support analysts handling calls and emails from customer and partners worldwide for software including 100+ applications.
- Trouble shoot difficult customer issues and work directly with software development as appropriate to resolve issues.
- Clear understanding of GIS and Remote sensing concepts.
- Used ESRI Software as it related to IMAGINE software and worked closely with the ESRI ticketing support as needed.
- Related Experience: Reported to Technical Support Global Director, employee review,, documents, customer retention, bug resolution, agile, monitoring metrics, hiring, resource management.
- Prior to management I served in Quality Assurance and Customer Service.
- Responsible for all receipts, cash security, audit and daily register balancing, loss prevention.
- Promoted to HR manager - Staff scheduling, reviews, store operations, shipping and receiving, supervised up to 25 booksellers, ran register.