Seeking a Baltimore or DMV organization in need of an individual with an established technical background and proven customer support skills.
Confidential, Washington D.C.
IT Service Desk Specialist
- Conducted user access support with Microsoft Active Directory and File Server.
- Managed DHCP address pool for basic device reservations.
- Deployed client configurations with Microsoft SCCM console.
- Provided support for productivity platforms (i.e. Google Apps, Microsoft Office365).
- Supported mainstream commercial off - the-shelf (COTS) products.
- Contributed workstation management through image deployments, application and physical installation.
- Manage file servers; create shared drives, set user permissions.
- Offered mobile device support for multiple platforms (i.e. iOS, Android).
- Troubleshot end user infrastructure configurations for devices, networking connectivity and applications.
- Communicated technical ideas with technical and customer associates.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
IT Technical Support Specialist/Desk Side Support
- Provide on-site support for medical school campus for e-mail, network, connectivity, peripheral equipment, and system maintenance.
- Use ServiceNow ticket system to receive support requests
- Escalate larger outage information to system engineers and network analysts
- Establish working rapport with users in assigned zones for more efficient support resolution
- Perform Windows and Apple computer imaging to established configuration standards
- Remote support users by Windows AD security rights and BOMGAR remote tool
- Trained new employees on technologies per their department needs
- Supported mobile device connectivity to the network and secure access to organization systems
- Operate as service point-of contact for help desk, helping to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve tickets in a timely manner.
- Evaluates, prioritizes resolves problems and requests, or escalates to appropriate support areas.
- Acts as the front-facing support liaison for all desktop-related support issues.
- Collaborates with higher level technical areas on planning and issue resolution.
- Perform assigned tasks associated with projects or activities that relate to the desktop support environment.
Service Desk Support
- Answered support calls with a high-resolution rate
- Created support tickets to document resolutions or escalate for desk side support
- Issued requested Windows Active Directory access
- Used Clinical computer applications
- Performed various clinical tasks to keep records and inventory accurate