Passionate Desktop Support Technician with a proven track record of customer service excellence, administrative and business acumen, and dynamic team leadership and supervision that consistently advances organizational productivity, profitability, and performance.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Project Management
- IS/OS/ NOC
- Batch and Production Control
- WAN/LAN Technology
- Network Troubleshooting
- Active Directory
- Windows Certified
- Vendor Relations
- Microsoft (MS) Word, Excel
- Inventory Control
- Oral/Written Communication
- CISCO Phone Systems
- Team Leadership
- Data Entry/Input
- Customer Service
- Systems & Network Upgrades
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
IT - OPS Support Analyst
- Respond to phone calls and emails regarding user requests for desktop assistance .
- Create trouble tickets and assign to field technicians and other staff for resolution
- Decisively resolved multiple client issues assuming accountability for superior customer service and exceeding organizational expectations.
- Reduced customer waiting times and sales volume loss by initiating increased production activities during peak service intervals.
- Prioritized and managed multiple ongoing responsibilities and tasks judiciously, maintaining consistent levels of superior individual and team productivity and ensuring efficient administration of departmental activities.
- Excellent computer knowledge and trouble shooting skills regarding Windows 10, 12 as well as Microsoft Office Software 365, Powershell Exchange and Active Directory.
- Able to resolve hardware and software issues, experience with Remote Assistance or NetOP access
- Effectively communicate with third party vendors for issue resolution and technical support
- Knowledge of personal desktop computing and advanced office automation technology including registers, file shares, printers, scanners and peripheral equipment
- Configuration of Switches and Ports to secure proper communication between the company and Confidential
- Sales Audit and Inventory Equipment Control
- Aid to sales processing and credit card authorization
- Effectively performed Batch Systems Testing and Console duties, securing all Systems maintained there start/stop times as scheduled.
- All systems functions required in order for Daily Store Operations to run successfully.