A goal - oriented professional with extensive computer, electronics, mechanical and customer service skills. Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines. A strong work ethic combined with commitment to excellence in all projects undertaken.
Systems: Microsoft Windows 2010/XP Professional/Vista, Windows 10
Software: MS Office XP Professional (Excel, Outlook, Word, Access & PowerPoint, Oracle PeopleSoft, Power shell)
- LAN | WAN | MAN
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Oracle- write SQL queries
- PRTG | Solar Wind | VMware | Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012
- Microsoft SCCM
- HBSS Policy management (McAfee)
- TCP/IP Protocols
- Skilled in Network Traffic Analysis (PRTG)
- Load Balancer
- Juniper | Cisco
- VMware Horizon View
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including offsite repair for remote users as needed.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software in order to deliver required desktop service levels. Great at problem solving.
- Collaborate with LAN technicians/network administrators to ensure efficient operation of the company’s desktop computing environment.
- Where required, administer and resolve issues with associated end-user workstation networking software products.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, and/or e-mails regarding desktop problems via the assignment of trouble tickets.
- Accurately document instances of desktop equipment or component failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- Accurately document and update all assigned trouble tickets. If necessary, liaise with third-party support and equipment vendors.
- Support the Daily Situational Briefing with relevant analysis and status updates.
- Serves as a member of Security team on high-profile client projects.
- Monitor Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) for security incidents and performed incident response.
- I train new employees. Implementation Support for the Pentagon and Confidential providing timely, accurate, and professional technical support to over 500+.
- Assist with Cisco VPN software configuration support 300+ users: civilians, contractors and Confidential .
- Reimage Desk top, lap top and tablets. Writing SQL commands in power shell to force policies, also to bypass blocks of installing drivers and software.
- Install and troubleshoot software. Create accounts and give permissions to individuals.
- Unlock machines and accounts, set password for accounts if token or cac.
- I activate port or switch VLAN’s. I put computer on the domain and remove them.
- I trouble shoot website and SharePoint applications.
- Work closely with the VDI server and desktop engineering team and help management architecture, configure and administer all VDI desktops, storage, backups and related software an security components through the best practices and the appropriate staffing and management.
- I maintain and administered computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, application software, and all configurations.
- Managing centralized patch and vulnerability management (HIPS).
- I Assist in network troubleshooting by using standard methodology like determining the problem with the network, gather facts, define possibilities, develop action plan, execute plan, test result and document.
- I attended weekly project security meetings I support clients at highest level in development and implementation of doctrine and policies.
Confidential, Vienna, VA
Application Service Desk Agent
- Provide first level operational and technical support originating from inbound phone calls, e-mails and voice messages.
- Adhere to Total Incident Ownership of customer issues.
- Check the progress of owned and assigned incidents; follow up with the customer and contributors as applicable.
- Knowledge of Benefits Administration, Time and Labor and aspects of Payroll processing to support the complete business process.
- Acted as the liaison between the users and the technical resources of the team.
- Follow proper fact-finding and escalation procedures.
- Help customer trouble shoot there Browser, Adobe Reader, Security settings, password resets, locked accounts.
- Acts as the liaison between the users and the technical resources of the team.
- Making modifications to system parameters Oracle PeopleSoft, developing work-around or site specific enhancements, reconfiguring systems, changing operating procedures, training users or operations staff, producing additional documentation, or escalating requests to tier 3 support.
- Troubleshoot hardware problems, Create new accounts/modify existing accounts.
- Established connections to the bank systems to automatically receive and process electronic daily banking statements and automatically transmit electronic payments to the banks using Tumbleweed and SFTP protocols.
- Ran scripts to provide customer support to reports that have error and was unable to submit.
- Provided post-implementation and production support and enhancements for PeopleSoft HCM and Performance Management.
- Ensure all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures Tier 1 & 2 trouble shooting.
Confidential, McLean, VA
Public Relations Specialist/Security Administrator
- Welcome, assist, and direct guests, workers, visitors and the general public.
- Answer all incoming calls and handled customers inquiries with excellent customer service.
- Maintain management appointment diaries and calendars both manually and electronically.
- Maintain accurate organization directory.
- Process timesheets for employees.
- Coordinate and maintain conference and meeting room reservations.
- Compose, proofread, and edit memoranda, forms, reports, and correspondence. Arrange employee’s travel and acquisition data.
- Conduct manufacturer recommended preventive maintenance requirements to ensure continued operation of all IT equipment.
- Determine the repair and maintenance needs of the information technology systems in the local area network environment.
- Query clearance information using Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) to ensure proper access protocols are being enforced.
- Maintain security by following procedures, monitoring logbook and issuance and retrieval of visitor badges.
- Field and respond to general security requests or inquires.