Highly skilled in installing, repairing, maintenance and troubleshooting computer hardware and peripherals. Works well independently, or in a group settling providing all facets of computer support. Working knowledge of networking devices and printers. Knowledge and understanding of numerous software packages and operating systems. Proven ability to manage multiple troubleshooting tasks simultaneously while maintaining the quality of results. Excellent analytical and problem - solving skills. knowledgeable Areas
Office 365: Virus/spyware removal
Desktop/Laptop repair: Kentico
Multiple application support: Operating system installation
TCP/IP: Testing Applications
Documents preparation: Application testing
SharePoint 2010/2013: Windows Server 2008/2012
Ports and Protocols: Windows Operating System Migration
System restoration: Windows XP/7 Migration
System Backups: Spiceworks ticketing systems
Windows OS troubleshooting: Active Directory
Switches/routers: Hardware Installation
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Installed software, modified and repaired hardware and resolved technical issues.
- Provided base level IT support to non-technical personnel within the business.
- Resolved customer complaints and concerns with strong verbal and negotiation skills.
- Displayed courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interactions.
- Managed Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Ensure that Spiceworks tickets are resolved and completed to the client’s satisfaction.
- Active Directory - Resetting user accounts and Passwords
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
Front Desk Receptionist
- Provided students, faculty, staff and visitors with pertinent information to navigate through campus
- Processed cash transactions with students for campus activities
- Exhibited outstanding and memorable customer service