University career services manager coaching and training candidates in career development areas of concern with the goal of obtaining requisition opportunities by improving interviewing skills, resume training, recruitment and performance by identifying strengths and weaknesses. The ability to identify potential candidates, maintain a pipeline, screen, research, monitor and track career assessments. Ability to engage with professionals hosting career networking events featuring confidential, hosting career fairs featuring Equis Finacial and Medical Science & Computing (MSC) providing clients, candidates with best practices and customer service. Capabilites to network, research upcoming career fairs, research potential industries. Expert coaching/training social media employment confidential's. Created and posted jobs boards for qualified candidates.
Confidential, Washington, DC
University Library Manager: Student Services/IT Manager/Career Development
- Promoted to University Library Manager - 2016
- Created and maintained career resources area with in the student LRC, included career bulletin boards, career books and periodicals
- Provided resume feedback to students and alumni.
- Introduced students and alumni to the latest industry trends, the top 10 career websites,what skills employers look for.
- Promoted and demonstrated career tools to students/alumni.
- Organized over 30 + career networking events (2) per semester.
- Created and submitted monthly career services report.
- Fostered career webinars and employers on campus events.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Assistant University Librarian-LRC
- Assisted the Regional Librarian at the confidetial Campus with student services, testing, forcredit Exams, information literacy.
- Researched career databases and posted internships, part-time positions, and professional positions confidential career boards.
- Administered placement tests and registered students for paid “Credit exams” also,
Confidential . Arlington, VA
Administrative Clerk, Property Management
- Scheduled and coordinated apartment tours, tenant move-in/ move-out, tracked apartment availability.
- Managed front desk day to day operations, collected and processed residents rent payments, late fees
- In addition, logged maintenance invoices/requests, dispensed mail, and delivered packages daily.
- Delivered superior customer experiences and contributed to achieving the apartmentstargeted resident retention goal by building a sense of community for the residents of Quincy Plaza luxury apartments.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Placed, received, and verified orders; conducted inventory control waste and dates and rotates inventory when necessary.
- Responded proactively to prevent customer service situations. Investigates and resolves customer incidents, documenting if necessary.
- Used QuickBooks software solutions designed to manage payroll, inventory, sales and other needs for a small business.