Striving towards becoming a skilled Help Desk Technician with skills providing PC and SharePoint technical support. Experience diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving client issues with hardware maintenance, installations, and upgrades. An articulate, flexible, and personable communicator with excellent skills in client and vendor relations.
- Patch/Security Management
- Active Directory
- SnagIt 9.0
- Adobe Acrobat Professional
- SharePoint 2010
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- MS Office 2007/2010 IE7/8/9/10
- Google Chrome
- WebEx Corporate
- LogMe In Remote
- Win7 Migration
- Project Management
Tier 1 Technical Support -
- Installed software, modified and repaired hardware and resolve technical issues
- Provided base level IT support to non-technical personnel within the business
- Displayed courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interactions
- Developed quick reference guides to assist end-users with challenging software application features
- Created and manage new user accounts on Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2
- Managed Windows XP Professional, Windows Vista Business Windows 7 workstations
- Ensured that Remedy tickets are resolved and completed to the client’s satisfaction
- Active Directory - Account creation, Password resets, Group policies
- Developed client SharePoint Foundation 2010 sites and provide support as needed
- Applied solution by restoring broken or intermittent connections, adjusting software configuration install patches, and reboot system
- Performed PC refreshes and migrations from XP to Windows 7 and 8
- Processed incidents/requests in a high pressure, time sensitive environment via phone, email, instant messaging, fax and desk side
- Provided initial trouble shooting of problems including root cause analysis for desktop, laptop and printers (local/network)
- Performed administrative tasks including account creation, password resets and granting access to drives, folders and files in accordance to security guidelines
- Created and managed Network accounts to include granting access to secured file shares
- Managed bench IT inventory for OMC
- Provided configuration and SharePoint administration support
- Coordinated and supported VTC/Audio conferences
- Provide d training and support to customers o n local applications, and web base applications
- Provided level 2 end-user technical support for Windows 7, Microsoft Office, Network connection
- Updated ticketing system to reflect work in progress or completed
Migration technician/Tier 1 and Tier 2 Technical support-
- Performed Windows 7 Migration activities.
- Provided IT solutions to technical problems within agencies.
- Managed Microsoft SCCM imaging software.
- Coordinated with end-users and agency representatives with pre-deployment tasks.
- Verified full system back-ups.
- Administered a streamlined process for inventory deployment and management.
- Assisted with Management of site locations.
- Ensured Post-deployment issues are resolved.
ConfidentialIT Technician/Software SupportResponsibilities:
- Maintained, repaired, and installed personal pc’s and network hardware and software
- Reviewed, maintained, and performed upgrades to existing pc systems
- Troubleshot and determined problems
- System administration, user account creation, backup/restore data
- Applied solutions by restoring broken or intermittent connections, adjusting software configurations, install patches, and reboot entire system
- PC refresh and migration Windows XP to Windows 7/Windows 8
- Assist with the management and maintenance of hardware and software inventoried
- Provided end user support post migration
- Installed and configured COTS applications
- Assisted IT Director to plan and organize Office of Technology resources in accomplishing goals and objective of the Agency
- Provided technical assistance and/or telephone support to UPO’s Network HQ and other locations users
- Assisted IT Director to ensure optimum control and security of UPO’s Network, systems, and data
- Reviewed users’ operations and requirements and recommends the procedures and techniques to improve efficiency
- Assisted IT Director in testing system segments to ensure that user requirements are met
- Provided technical assistance in helping agency personnel in effective use of Microsoft Windows Network, Windows operating system, Microsoft Office applications, and all other standard UPO applications
- Assisted IT Director in establishing and maintaining all UPO’s communication systems
Tier 1.5 Application Support
- Respond to incoming inquiries, telephones and/ written, from healthcare providers, government officials,
- Research and resolve inquiries in a professional, timely, and accurate manner
- Escalate all Tier Two and Tier Three inquiries and issues, based on document processes, policies, and produces, to the appropriate help desk
- Document all inquiry activities in the appropriate reporting system
- Provide responses to inquiries in writing
- Follow up on all Tier Two and Tier Three escalated inquiries
- Used excel spread sheets to document customers information