- VSAM, MQ Series, SFTP, FTP, TIVIOLI Workload Scheduler 6.2, IMS, Outlook, Symantec Netbackup 220.127.116.11
- Full life Cycle development, Silo commands, Control - M, Veritas NetBackup Java Version 6.5, DB2, SQL,
- Change Management, TCP/IP INTERNET INFRASTRUCTURE AND CONNECTION, Changemant,
- INTERNET /FAILOVER (Disaster Recovery) Direct connect support, Sharepoint 2013, Sharepoint 2007
- TSO/ISPF, CICS, EDI Transaction Processing, HP Open-view Endeavor, SYBASE Transaction Processing
- File-Aid, Abend-Aid, STROBE, PLATINUM, OMEGAMON, INSIGHT
- MVS/ESA, OS/390 for MVS (Windows NT Platform) Win/2000 SPUFI
- Hardware: IBM 4000 Printers, Net App Management Console 3.1 OS/390/TSO, OS Utilities
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to install, repair, and configure units and/or products.
- Able to work within stressful environments.
Confidential, Daytona, FL
Store Tech Support
- Family owned business, provided store support for electronic equipment and house hold appliances.
- Maintained record keep of company billing and financial data.
- Customer support and basic office operations etc.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Level II Application Support Analyst
- Responsible for maintenance of (CCB ACAPS) card processing including: identifying any technical or mechanical issues before hand, troubleshooting application issues, resolution or escalation.
- Worked closely with Credit Card Bureau investigation for new card apps inbound and outbound decision making.
- Developed a strong communication and client relationship in partnership with Infrastructure Service Support team members.
- Responsible for OS/390 MVS Mainframe batch processing using TSO, Control-M and CA7
- Coordinated daily meeting with U.S and offshore support teams while reconciled system issues and problematic reoccurring issues.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Level II Support Specialist
- Provided management support, availability, operation and recoverability of production systems.
- Batch run and job run along with user support via VSE’s batch processing interface.
- Imported and/or exported a variety of documentation for a variety of sites, libraries and site collections.
- Worked closely with L3 support to customize unix script overrides for job processing.
- Participated as a team member of Card Ops (LOB) to troubleshoot.
- Mainframe Console operations including IPL execution, mainframe print processing via command line.
Confidential, Roseland, NJ
NetBackup Restore Administrator (Data Management)
- Configured and took catalog backups.
- Created and deleted storage units and volume pools.
- Monitored the tasks using activity monitor in GUI (Java Interface).
- Restored Image Backup Configuration - Master server host/destination client
- Configured and managed policy attributes for returning clientele.
Confidential, Fairfield, NJ
Network Hardware Technician
- Racked and stacked servers and improved the server performance.
- Installed software and updated patches.
- Managed inventory, ordered components, and shipped old equipment to manufacturer's.
- Tested and monitored product safety within the facility.
- Installed hardware and house applications for onsite user support.