- Over 17 seventeen of professional experience, specialized in providing enterprise messaging solutions.
- Created and drove infrastructure migration strategy to begin transformation of On - prem Exchange to Office 365 Exchange On-Line built upon enterprise architecture best practices resulting in lowering the ongoing email costs by as much as 40 percent.
- Designed and led ground-up re-implementation of multi-platform email system, reducing spam volume by 10 percent.
- Design and Implemented Office 365 EOP Spam solutions and Cloud App security solutions.
- Implemented Cloud Security solutions in Security Compliance and
- Managed and maintained Active Directory, DHCP, DNS and various other Infrastructure services. Worked with Active Directory user accounts, and OU’s and Groups Policies
- Outlook Clients installation, configuration, troubleshooting and desktop support - configuration, updating, granting permissions, creating backups, Online archiving files.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to work with people at all levels within an organization.
- Architect and implemented Exchange 2016 with the new architecture and hybrid and decommissioned exchange 2010 after migration.
- Implemented Azure MFA and conditional access for the application and
- Implemented DR solution for the exchange 2016 and office 365 ADFS
- Implemented Journaling In office 365 for the SMTP journaling to the enterprise vault and DR solution for the enterprise vault
- Search and eDiscovery data for the legal hold and the enterprise vault
- Implemented Security best practice for the organization and implemented DKIM signature and quarantine notification
- Closely work with security for the spam related issues and configured the data in ArcSight and troubleshooting, prevention of repeated issues
- Implemented Governance on Microsoft Teams, Planner, Flow and forms and Yammer.
- Implement Azure solutions for the business applications.
- Coordinated and implemented for the Governance solutions for the Cloud applications.
- Configured MS Intune and iPhone, Android patches through schedule and compliance policy in MDM
- Implemented restrictions on the office 365 applications through country-based location, Legacy, Compliance policy.
- Implemented conf solutions in Skype and re designed the firewall rules to resolve the Skype and Microsoft Team.
- Worked with Microsoft product engineering and Skype outreach program to identify the issues and improve the user experience of the application.
- Implemented Governance in Team and Share point online
- Implemented and designed solutions for the windows 10 notifications and Office deployment with Group policies
Expertise in various technologies, like: Azure, Office 365, FIM, ADFS (concepts), CMT for coexistence and Migration Module, Binary Tree, power shell script, Active Directory.
Confidential, Washington, D.C.
Office 365 Migration Consultant
- Performed migration and post migration troubleshooting of 30000 mailboxes.
- Performed administration of Microsoft Exchange 2010 and Exchange Online in Hybrid environment.
- Created and ran PowerShell script to administrate users, shared and room/resources mailboxes.
- Support Outlook 2016,2013,2010 end user with their mailbox, calendar and Add-In issues.
- Worked with AD FS team exclusively to make sure the accounts Sync correctly between OnPrem and Azure Active directory in Office 365 tenant.
- Maintained OnPrem AD users, groups, organizational units and computer objects.
- Helped with configuring GPOs for multiple domain environments for user and computer policies.
- Iron Port/ATP Spam filtering and Email scan administration, whitelist domain and email routing.
- Create eDiscovery search and restore user mailboxes from in Place hold.
- Create and ran Audit logs for Shared mailboxes that accessed by multiple users.
- Assisted security team, to maintain 90% spam free environment to configure Cisco Iron ports and ATP.
- Work with Microsoft on site and premier support to troubleshoot and resolve O365 issues.
- Tire 3 Exchange admin to provide exchange and end user support.
- Participated in discussions to resolve dependencies related to Unified Messaging with Office365.
- Wrote requirements and designed virtual server environment for Enterprise Vault messaging system Support user connectivity to OWA, OWA App, Outlook clients and other office
Confidential, Washington, D.C.
- Installed and configured Exchange On-prem servers with different Exchange server roles.
- Troubleshooting Exchange Database problems. Performing restores.
- Supervised and provided direction for seven technical direct reports regarding managing Exchange infrastructure.
- Provided guidance in enhancing Technical know-how across the team.
- Performed e-discovery searches.
- Support system/end user’s administration as T3 engineer.
- IronPort Spam filtering, Email scan administration and assisted security team, to maintain 90% spam free environment to configure Cisco IronPort.
- BlackBerry Enterprise BES Server support and users administration.
- Created and ran PowerShell script to migrate mailboxes in coexistence.
- Maintained AD users, groups, organizational units and computer objects.
- Worked with AD team to configure GPOs for multiple domain environments for user and computer policies.
- Added/modified new domains and setup email route with exchange email policies.
- Troubleshoot server crashes and performance issues required (appropriate use of Windows diagnostic tools such as logs, Performance Monitor and Event Viewer, interpretation of server health metrics such as CPU, Memory utilization etc.).
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Public Folder creation, replication and rights management.
- Designed, documented and executed appropriate maintenance procedures including system upgrades, patch management and system backups.
- Provided leadership in evaluation, planning, testing, installation and configuration of Exchange servers. Developed and maintained accurate network documentation and Visio diagrams to provide management with proper understanding of organizational needs
Confidential, Mukilteo, WA
- Managed Anti-Spam infrastructure.
- Consistently met deadlines and requirements for all Support cases.
- Provided support to the resolve issues related to Outlook.
- Check Logs for any mail routing, miscellaneous errors and resolving the same.
- Performed effort estimation for deliverables.
- Day to day administration, support and monitoring of the MS Exchange infrastructure. Managing multi-Site distributed environment.
- Actively worked with technical architect and team members during inception and elaboration phases to develop general application architecture and best practices for Exchange servers.
- Ran Best Practice Analyzer and Exchange Deployment Analyzer for planning migration.
- Actively Monitored co-existing environment using event viewer logs.
- Extensively used exchange shell scripts for administration tasks.