- Technical Analysis
- Multi - task and Work Well Under Pressure
- Strong Communication and Listening Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Data Security
- Risk Management and Mitigation
- Support Webinars and WebEx Conferences
- Software installation
- Hardware diagnosis/repair
Operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
Networking: Remote Access, Basic Network understanding TCP/IP Protocols DNS, SMTP, HTTP, Active Directory
Software: MS Office Suite 2013, 2016 and O365, and Proofpoint, Adobe, Symantec Ghost, Altiris, Heat, Remedy, Service Desk
Hardware: PC s, Laptops, Printers, Desk Phones, Basic server administration
Remote Access: Cisco VPN, Citrix, Terminal Server, RDC, Basic Networking
Mobile Devices:: iPhone, iPad, Android
AntiVirus/AntiSpyware /Security: Spybot, Windows Defender, Trend Micro, Malwarebytes, Symantec Endpoint Protection, McAfee Encryption, McAfee Pre-Boot Authentication, ePO, Bitlocker, Meraki, Duo Multifactor Authentication, Virtru Email Encryption
Other: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Research and test new software, hardware and web-based products
- Manage organization’s projects such as software roll-outs and other network developments
- Manage IT inventory of hardware and software and update loaner laptops
- Coordinate the testing and deployment of software updates and system upgrades
- Monitor security reports and logs for suspicious activity on the network
- Administer and maintain VoIP phone system
- Administer and maintain Duo Multifactor Authentication and Virtru Email Encryption
- Windows desktop patching using Manage Engine Desktop Central
- Basic End User support for Remote Desktop Access
- Email Spam Filtering/Administration using Proofpoint
- Assisted with Microsoft Server/ Active Directory Administration
- Assisted with setting up secure remote access servers
- Conducted New User IT orientation sessions
- Assisted with planning and implementation of new network security measures
- Conducted Security Awareness Training sessions and administered and deployed web version
Confidential, Washington, DC
IT Service and Hardware Technician
- Configuring and installing computer hardware (desktop PCs, laptops, printers) for DC, Rockville and Tyson office users
- Performing second-level troubleshooting for telephone system and mobile device issues
- Monitoring workflow, service desk queues, and team escalations through LANDesk Management Console
- Conducting hardware assessments and tracking asset lifecycle
- Analyzing equipment needs and making recommendations and obtaining quotes
- Installing VOIP telephones and mobile devices for DC office users
- Processing, responding and troubleshooting day-to-day telecommunication and mobile device issues/problems for all firm users
- The coordination of audiovisual setups for the DC office
- Maintaining office inventory of hardware and telecom equipment/devices
- Training users on telecom, applications and mobile device systems
- Assisting firm wide hardware and telecom teams with projects and development of documentation
- Creating and maintaining knowledge base documents for Service Desk
Confidential, Bowie, MD
Desktop Support Associate and Team Lead
- Provisioned and setup field and mobile ePass laptops for end users
- Assisted with doing intake of equipment that came back either for repair or to be repurposed and sent back out
- Team Lead for Win 7 and zero client project
- Assisted with asset management
- Imaged desktops using Windows Server 2007 and 2012
- Actively worked with Microsoft excel spreadsheets
- Performed laptop testing before sending them for provisioning
Confidential, Largo, MD
Customer Support Technician
- Provided phone and desk side support to multiple units and enterprise wide.
- Troubleshoot and installed Microsoft products (Windows and MAC OS, Exchange and Active Directory, MS Office).
- Handled end-user related-issues into the Heat ticket tracking system.
- Processed imaging and configuration for workstations and laptops.
- Troubleshoot and setup of printers and desktop peripherals such as VoIP and Polycom conference phones.
- Assisted network administrator with Microsoft Server/Active Directory Administration and Support.
- Created MS Exchange Administration (user accounts) for end-users.
- Tested and monitored network equipment.
- Provided setup, configuration, and support for telecommunications for video/web conferencing and mobile devices (iPhones, blackberries, androids and iPads)
- Installed and configured COTS software.
- Created call logging system for Helpdesk technical and non-technical users.
- Facilitated one-on-One technical training sessions.
- Implemented technical software
- Assisted network administrator with COTS database software (Access, MS Server/SQL, and PageMaker.
- Archived and retrieved configurations of software and images
- Monitored and distributed Data Backups systems.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Provided hardware and software support to 300+ end users via desktop and telephone, and remote desktop support (Altiris and Dameware)
- Utilized Active Directory administration and maintenance
- Used Altiris Deployment Console to create and update computer images for 300+ desktop and laptop computers
- Tracked and updated service requests through Altiris
- Configured and troubleshoot Cisco VPN client issues
- Troubleshooting and the activation of network ports on Cisco and Netgear switches and routers
- Provided Audio Visual support for Webinars, and WebEx conferencing
- Conducted password resets and setup of phone extensions
- Administered and maintained BES, BESX, Blackberry, iPhone, Android and Smartphone handhelds