Hardware: Cisco IT Essentials (PC software and hardware); HP desktops & laptops; Dell desktops & laptops; Lenovo ThinkPad laptops; HP printers; general computer builds and repairs; hardware installations and swaps, desktop and laptop diagnostic and repair
Networking: Networking experience (running cables, troubleshooting connections, activating ports, basic router configuration, switches, Wi - Fi router)
Support: Helpdesk: escalation and documentation on ticketing system, customer service support (email, phone, and in person) Technician: Setup, computer diagnostic and repair, business machine setup and preparation
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Resolved issues with a team of experts in a fast paced work environment for users including but not limited to the federal government and federal government contractors.
- Generated tickets using a state-of-the-art ticketing system designed to suit the needs of the US Patent and Trademark Office, as well as the service desk team.
- Applied unique security and data management techniques to ensure the smooth transfer of data and media, preventing security breaches for an organization with thousands of users and clients.
- Helped develop updates for software in use by the Confidential Service Desk Team, to make the process for generating and resolving tickets even smoother.
- Performing software development for a component based on requirements, architecture, design, standards and best practices. Identifies, develops, and improves software development processes and procedures.
- Debugging and fixing bugs found during development, testing, beta cycles and production.
Confidential, Largo, MD
Client Services Coordinator
- Efficiently worked in a high stress environment, keeping track of dozens of clients and patients and ensuring each one of them left our facility in a timely manner with no unresolved issues.
- Assisted in treatment of injured patients, as well as keeping a close relationship with the clients and patients, ensuring a comfortable environment for them and keeping return customers
- Frequently used problem solving skills to manage and assign dates and times for appointments, surgeries, and routine checkups, gaining and applying expertise to educate hundreds of clients weekly.
Confidential, Arlington, VAClient Services Coordinator
- Enrolled in a leading national career development program with 250 corporate partners graduating 2,000 students annually across thirteen cities; the one-year program includes college-level coursework, career, and a six-month corporate internship
- Participated in Information Technology track, which prepares students primarily for roles in desktop support, IT help desk, software development/testing, and business operations
Confidential, Largo, MDClient Services Coordinator
- Obtained 60+ credits in Information Technology
- Relevant course-work includes Programming Logic and Design, C++, Java, and System Analysis/Project Management
- Performed maintenance and troubleshooting for both staff and students, resulting in greater patron satisfaction
- Assisted with, scheduled, and managed library events, creating an entertaining and productive environment for students as well as staff